13

(Fanart by Islaboo_art on twitter)

Mentioning of social anxiety!!

Making the smallest steps you ever did you started getting closer to them. None of them noticed you yet. Your heart was pounding like crazy. You could feel every beat it made and you could swear that if someone was standing next to you they could hear it too. The thing was you weren't really that good with socialising in real life. On the social media it was okay you didn't have problem talking to random strangers but real life? The little social anxiety was only making it worse. You got as close as possible but still in the sight that they can't see you, you gulped pretty loudly from all the stress. Your hands were a little sweaty and no matter what you tried or how much you wiped them into your jeans or shirt it didn't work.

Just calm down it's gonna be okay. It's just meeting up with two guys you always looked up at. Remembering yourself how to breath when the anxiety is taking over you tried it. For 4 seconds breathing in then holding for one and then again exhaling for 4 second as well. Sometimes it worked and times there was just too much things going on. Just like now. You hold your hands on your chest, holding onto your F/C shirt. Your breath was heavy and unsteady. Closing your eyes to get into your own little space to calm down didn't help. But you still had to try. If someone had to look at you right now you looked like a little bunny curled in fear and praying for the beast not to see you.

Suddenly you felt a heavy but warm touch on your shoulder. Too scared to look up at who it is you just flinch a little to it.

Calm down. Calm down. Calm down. It'll be okay.. it's probably just Phil... Oh poor you not knowing how wrong you were thinking that. Phil was still sitting at the table and scolding Dream's behaviour while Techno... Well he noticed you.

You finally manage to take all the courage you had left to look up. When you saw that familiar face from that time on the web cam your cheeks turned bright red and it spread like a fire to the tip of your ears.

"Hey... I don't normally talk to strangers but... you looked like you need help. Is everything alright?" He asked in the most kindest voice you could ever hear. There wasn't even a little hint of that cold as there always was when you heard him. You met him in the eyes and all you wanted to do was to burry your head in his chest and hug him. Still you respected that it was the first meeting and it would be inappropriate but the urge to do it was really strong. And thinking of how much stress you had in your body in the moment hugging him was the only think you could think of as a safe place. Not thinking you went for it. You hugged him as tight as possible.

"Oh well uh... This is awkward," he looked right at you and pet your H/C hair. Maybe it was that moment or maybe a little sooner when he realised who is it.

"Y/N you didn't need to come if you were feeling sick," the gentle voice hit your ears as a honey. How much you wanted to hear him saying your name over and over or maybe even the 3 powerful words. And yet you knew it's probably imposible. Burying your head into his chest you could hear his heart beating faster than it should. 

Is he... nervous? Your cheeks started turning red. On the other hand he was trying to stay cool but the more he felt your warm hug and the soft gentle touch you could hear his heart beating faster. When you finally calmed yourself down a little bit you looked up only to see The Blade having a soft blush across his cheeks.