3

Techno's pov

In the middle of streaming I got spammed with subs and donos. I had no idea what the heck was going on. Then I saw one dono saying that someone called Y/N has raided me. Kinda confused won't deny it. To tell the truth I was kinda curious about that person. I put on the thingy.

I look that person up on YouTube although I was pretty confident they were streaming on twitch

I look that person up on YouTube although I was pretty confident they were streaming on twitch. But luckily for me they had a YouTube channel. I put the "we'll be right back" thing away and watch one of their videos.

Wait are these my tactics? Wait.. these aren't just mine these are Dreams as well. I watched the whole video while the voices were screaming at me to go back to the lore. But naah I wanted to know them more.

"Chat. Chat. I get it you want more content BUT look at this isn't this fun? Yeah.. yeaaah," I got closer the mic, "listen chat I get back to the lore in a minute alright? Alright." I sat back in my chair and comment on some of their mistakes but they did play pretty well.

~~~~~~

It was late I have ended the stream like 3 hours ago. I wrote them and they took a long time to answer but it was worth it. All I have to do now is to find a good time for both of us.

Back to authors pov

You were falling asleep in your bed while still on twitter. You had a message written down, all you had to do was to send it. As your eyelids were feeling heavier and heavier you finally fall asleep accidently. Then you  woke up because you felt your phone falling of off your hand. As you almost fall asleep you pressed the send button. You froze in a place and just looked at the message as it wasn't completed.

Oh no no no no NOOOOO! Reading the message again it wasn't so bad to start panicking. And you felt really tired so you didn't really had much energy for anything.

You: Hey Techno? I was wondering could we get to know each other more? Like stuff you like.. if you even have a sleeping schedu-

A lot of questions. But still it wasn't that bad. And if you two wanted to stream together it was a good thing.

Techno: well about my sleeping schedule it's none existing. It's all up to you and if I won't be sleeping

Reading it you didn't feel so bad as before. At least you weren't the only one without sleeping schedule.

You: well I don't really have one either I just sleep whenever I feel like falling asleep. So let's just say what day and what time? Evening or night?

Techno: probably evening. Don't want to wake up the whole household if you know what I mean

You: oh sure but I never scream in my videos

Techno: I saw your videos don't lie to me now

You: maybe a little bit.. okay I do scream but it's reasonable

Techno: sure?

You bring together all of your confidence that was left..

You: by any chance.. would you like to vc on discord before the stream?

Techno: perhaps we could