2

You were eating some snacks you had in your room. Laying in bed and watching your favourite movie. You agreed with Wilbur that you will watch together but he decided to stream instead. You were a little disappointed and angry at him but at least you enjoyed the movie more. He would always laugh or talk through it. Not that you mind you liked his voice but.. there was still someone else's voice you liked much more.

I should stop thinking about him 24/7 I'm getting really cringy. You sighed to your own hopelessness. You knew there's no way you two could ever even talk. While the movie was till on you decided to start scrolling through twitter. There was nothing new but then you noticed something. A message? You didn't hear the notification which was weird. You opened it. You stopped everything in that moment. You stopped the movie, sit straight up and in shock looked at the DM. You were kind of panicking.

What now?? Okay okay calm down... it's nothing serious. Just calm down Y/N. Deep breath in and out... all you do is answer.. nothing else. While you were panicking in your head another DM showed up from the same person. You get yourself together and looked at the message.

Technothepig: hey nerd! Thanks for sending me your millionaires

Techno: I saw your streams. Perhaps we could play together... Perhaps?

You: Oh hey Techno I..  uuuuh never thought you would wanna play with me?

Techno: As I said I saw your streams and I think you are pretty cool.

Techno: is that yes or no? Quick!

You: oh yes sure! Just let me know when 😊

Techno: perfect

After you stopped panicking and calmed yourself you looked at the messages. You kinda wondered when you will be streaming. You didn't even know his sleeping schedule if he even has one. Still the feeling of talking to him felt so good that you wanted to write more. But you didn't wanted to bother. You lie back down feeling much more lighter and happier than before. You felt like you were floating on your bed. You smiled and closed your eyes. It was a good feeling and you wanted to feel it as much as possible. You looked at the time it was pretty late. Still not feeling tired you played the movie and continue watching. Sometimes you checked your Twitter just in case. You didn't wanted to miss any more messages from anyone.

Is this even happening or am I imagining things? You rubbed your eyes and checked the messages again. They were still there. It sure wasn't a dream. That reminded you. He was having a lore stream from Dream smp. Does that mean Dream saw your videos too? Oh god you didn't even wanted to think of that. You already felt humble enough. Still that one thought was running through your head. Should you write something or should you not? Which should you choose? The choice was in your hands. And only in yours.