28

[Yo I'm back my stinkies ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ ]

Now when the choice was in your hands you couldn't choose. You weren't the person that would break somebody's heart. But you had to do it. All dependent on you. Will it be Wilbur or Techno?

Phil was still at your place. Waiting for Techno to pack everything up and was ready to go to airport.

"So what's it gonna be Y/N?" Phil asked kindly noticing Techno getting in the living room.

"I... I don't know. I can't decide, my heart can't decide and it's killing me," you said softly letting your forehead rest on the table. Meanwhile Techno got into the kitchen, when he looked at you and then at Phil, he was confused.

Techno's POV

When I sat next to Y/N and gently pet their back I knew these past days were rough for them and I really tried being there. I did my best to be their help when they needed it and they were mine when I needed it. But I guessed I wasn't the one. Wilbur was the one they heart belong to... I already knew it but I wasn't one hundred percent sure.

"Y/N... I wanted to tell you that... um how do I put it," I stuttered a little knowing it's gonna hurt me and them as well. They looked straight into my face. Their E/C eyes were staring right into my soul. I didn't have the heart to tell them.

"I um... I... I really-..." as I was looking into their eyes I forgot what I wanted. Time stopped just like when we kissed for the first time and I wanted to do it again. I wanted to feel them close, feel their presence, know that they were there with me no matter what.

"What is it Techno?" They asked and I could hear a hint of annoyance in their voice. I instantly regret everything and just shook my head. I heard the old man sigh and stand up.

"You two are hopeless. When you will be done let me know," he said without anything else and went to the living room watch TV. Now it was just me and Y/N. A soft blush spread across my cheeks when I look at them. They were really pretty. Their H/L hair were slightly falling into their eyes. I looked right away when their eyes met mine. I couldn't deny it even if I wanted to but I was in love. Who would have ever thought that The Blood God would fall in love.

Authors POV

Now it was just the two of you and the awkward silence you made. Your hands were shyly between your own thighs and Techno was blushing like crazy.

"I-" both of you said in the same time. How funny wasn't it.

"You first-" Once again you said in the exact same time. After that you stayed silent and looked at the taller boy.

"Go on say what you wanted," his voice gentle and kind. You smiled and nod your head to him so he could start. The blush on his face darkened and he started fiddling with his fingers.

"I um... really like you. You are the prettiest and kindest person I know. And I um... I really wanted to tell you that... I would want to be with you well um.. you know," he stuttered his sentence, his voice shaky and nervous. Your eyes wide open staring right into his. Not sure what to say not sure how to feel. You were happy but not really? Something was wrong.