8

The three of you had a really great day and at the end you went to your place.

"Y/N! What's up with you? You've been weird," as Tommy spoke he broke the silence. Finally someone. A little confused you titled your head to the side. Some of your hair fell into your face because of that. You tried to blow them back but the soft H/C strand was still in front of your eyes. Tubbo looked at you and put the strand back where it belonged and smiled.

"What do you mean?" Tubbo asked instead of you. You smiled softly at him to thank him.

"What do you mean? You don't see it? They are acting weird," he said once again. Both you and Tubbo just look at him confused. He didn't really specify why are you weird and the only thing that you thought why was because of how you act around Techno. But surely he didn't mean that did he?

"Tommy specify your meaning of weird," you begged for his explanation because both you and Tubbo were confused. He sighed in annoyance and rolled his eyes.

"Oh my fucking god. Whenever we talk about The Blade they go quiet. It's weird man," finally he explained it. Tubbo started to laugh at his innocent and you just looked at both of them and felt your cheeks heat up. You felt like an idiot. It was really obvious that you liked Techno.

What am I gonna do now? How did.. how do they know I- oh gosh no. You tried to hide your already red face. But it was too late. Tommy saw you and started laughing his ass off. Tubbo didn't wanted to be mean and only chuckled. Although as soon as he looked at your red face that was now just like tomato he started laughing.

"Are you two serious?" You almost yelled at them. Tommy started laughing even more.

"But he's gat a point Y/N. At leest you two aren't flerting," he teased you with that a little and nudged you into ribs.

"Hey hey hey stop Tubbo no!" You hissed at him. You were really ticklish and you flinched when he hit you in-between your rib bones.

"Oh..." Tommy was just looking at both of you and grinned when he noticed your reaction.

"Tommy... Don't. You. Dare." You almost screamed and glared at him. Trying to make him scared but it didn't worked. He and Tubbo got closer and both started to tickle you. You were a laughing mess and you were trying to stop them but nothing worked.

What the heck am I gonna do?! This is too much! Laughing so much you were squirming and begging for them to stop. Eventually they did. You were a mess, panting and sometimes still chuckling.

"I hate you both... huh so much," you were finally able to say something. The boys were laughing next to you.

"Uh hey Y/N I'm kinda thirsty can you bring me something?" Tommy mentioned like nothing ever happened.

"Maan... You're so rude."

"What of course I'm not!"

"Yes you are. You can ask nicely," Tubbo commented on Tommy's rude behaviour.

"Okay.. Y/N. I'm thirsty can you please make me something or bring me something to drink? Or else I will die," just a little nicer but he had to be dramatic.

"Jeez you are annoying. Toby would you like something too?" You asked sweetly.

"Can I get a tea please?" He smiled. You nodded and look at Tommy.

"Can I get one too please," he mumbled nicely this time. He did have a soft side. You smiled sweetly and went to kitchen. After a while Toby followed you. You made tea for both of them and because it was late you suggest to Toby if they want to sleep over. Toby said he will call his parents and ask, he went back to Tommy and asked him the same. Slowly walking back to your room and you gave them the cups. Both of them thanked, Tommy a little silently.

~~~~~~~~~

Both of them stayed and you decided that they can stay in your room and you will stay in your recording room. Well stream room or however you want to call it. You had there a big comfortable couch with big pillows. Sometimes you went to look at them to see if they were okay. You went to see them and leaned against the door frame. Both were sleeping soundly. You smiled and went back to recording room. You fell onto the couch with a relieved sight.  

Technoblade send you a DM