16

"Well I don't want to bother but I'm kinda hungry... again," Dream tried not to bother everyone around but he was really getting hungry even though they just finished a small snack. You looked over at him and thought for a second.

"Oh! I made cookies if you all want we can go to my place and I can make tea," you mentioned with a sweet smile and looked over at Dream. It was his choice because Techno was staying at your place and Phil would always agree. He thought for a second if he wants to but eventually he nod. All of the eyes were now staring at you. Of course you would have to show them the way.

~~~~~~~~~~

Once you got home everyone sat in your kitchen and you were making tea for everyone. The plate with cookies that was full when they came was now almost empty. There was one cookie left and nobody dared to take it. You turned around and put honey and sugar on the table, not knowing which they prefer. You took the cups and slowly placed it in front of them. They were really hot and your hands were shaking a little.

Come on don't spill it. Y/N why are you so freaking nervous?? I hate myself for this jeez... As you made a little louder gulp Phil stood up and took the cups for you. He leaned down to you.

"Bruh... Y/N it's okay... They don't bite you know that," he whispered in your ear and you almost flinched. You were really nervous, you will ruin something.

"I-... I know b-but... It's hopeless I feel like I will ruin everything any minute," you sighed knowing that you were right.

"Oh my god stop it already, will ya? You always say this and then everything turns out good so just stop okay?" he sighed and chook his head. He gave them the cups and sit next to them. You took your favourite cup and sat beside them. Phil pet your hair and smiled kindly. Looking at the plate you took the last cookie but as soon as you touched it Techno grabbed the other side of the cookie. Your eyes met and you blushed softly as you let go of the cookie. Techno smiled and gave it back to you. You chook your head, that he should eat it. A little frown appeared on his face. He took the cookie and broke it in half and gave you one. Your cheeks felt hotter than before, hesitantly you took it.

After some little talks Dream stood up and washed his cup. You looked at him very surprised.

"I really should go. George is probably waiting for me so if you don't mind I will go." Phil stood up as well and said that he will go with Dream and leave you guys alone so that Techno could unpack. You hurriedly stood up and looked at both of them. Your heart was beating so fast you could swear it would jump out any minute. Techno's eyes were still staring at you from before. He knew that something wasn't right and he kinda felt that you were felling anxious. As the brown haired boy sighed he stood up and pet your hair gently. A blush immediately spread across your cheeks. You looked down on your shoes and started to play with your fingers. Dream hugged you tightly and pat your hair.

"We can meet more often! It would be great," he spoke in his cheerful voice and smiled. Phil only gave you a smile and went straight to the door.

"Well we will go you two have fun. Byee," he said his usual bye and Dream waved you both his goodbye. After both of them left you were left alone with Techno. He was already looking at you when you look up. Locking your eyes with him both of yours cheeks turn bright red.