34

Both boys were hugging you tightly not wanting to let go. But you on the other hand was wet and cold and wanted to get home as fast as possible. You crouched and slide between them to get out. It seemed they didn't notice your action and just continue hugging. You giggled to yourself.

"You two are cold or gay?" You teased a little. Both boys looked at you and then at the blank space between them. Their eyes wide not knowing how you get out. After they exchanged a look they look at you with smirk.

"Probably both," Wilbur spoke up first and his smile widen. Techno on the other hand only blushed and pulled away from him.

"Come on let's go home stinkies," you chuckled and took one of their hands in yours. Smiling like an idiot you were, falling in love with both of them more, you squeezed their hands from happiness. Techno gave Wilbur a little shy look but Wilbur just smiled softly and squeezed your hand as well. Techno was kinda new go all of these things but he was learning and trying.

~~~ 1 hours pass ~~~

As all three of you walked in your apartment you heard the phone ring. You rushed to the phone before boys would get it.

"Hello?" You asked softly not noticing who was calling.

"Oh my fucking god Y/N! I was so god damn worried."

From the voice shouting at you, you already knew it was Phil. You rolled your eyes and jump into his sentence.

"Phil we are okay thanks that you were worried but we. All. Are. Fine. So no worry anymore yeah?" You said softly and smiled.

"God damn it... take care of yourselves. I'll be off so please if anything just call me or Kristen, she was asking about you lately," he paused before wanting to say some more but he changed his mind and stayed quiet.

"O-oh tell her I said hi. And to fuck you properly next time," you smirked joking about this all the time Phil mentioned Kristen. She would always laugh with you and joke about it with Phil as well but we all know how it really was.

"I swear to god Y/N you're worse than Tommy sometimes," you heard a deep sigh left his lips.

"Thanks, alright bye and good night," you hung up before he could even tell you good night as well. You looked over at the two tall brunets starting at you not knowing with who you were calling.

"Me bath you two I don't care just don't get my things wet alright?" You almost commanded them without even realising. Both of them nodded. They look at each other and then rush into your room.

What the- Alright I guess. You thought to yourself and went to the bathroom, slowly opening the door and closing them behind you. You didn't lock the door knowing that these two motherfukers will go pee at some point, probably just to annoy you. Taking your clothes off slowly, first letting the shirt fall onto the cold floor and pants with underwear followed it. You put some bubbles in the bath and let it fill up with warm water. Finally it was full and you sank in with a long sigh of relieved.