Chapter 3- Jamie

Our family clambered out of the vehicle. Kings Cross was bustling with people, whether they're muggle, wizard, or witch. The ministry cars would be waiting until my parents needed to go home. We filed into the station. Sure enough, the sound of train whistles, the smell of the steam pouring out of the trains, and the chatter of the people filled my ears. I looked up at the clock. It read 10:45.
Mother beckoned me forward to the 9th platform.
"Where is platform 9¾?" I asked. Mother put a finger up to her lips, telling me to quiet down.
My father leaned down to whisper in my ear, "Don't let the muggles hear you. You have to ran through the wall."
I was worried. But my confidence rose. I lined my trolley up and sped forward. The wall before me seemed to disappear and I was greeted with a wave of robed people all around me. A huge train sat waiting to be boarded. In bold lettering it said "The Hogwarts Express".
Mother talked to for 10 minutes straight with me only half-listening.
"Excuse me?"
A girl with brown hair and beautiful green eyes was standing beside me.
"I don't know anyone here. Do you want to sit together?" She asked. She was clearly terrified of approaching me like this.
"Sure!" I responded.
I turned to my mother.
"Write to us, and be nice to everyone. We love you!" She shouted.
"Go on now, it's 10:57! Hurry!" Father said.
Me and the girl ran to find a compartment. We sat down and the train started with a jolt.