[58] ✽ A Kiss? ✽

Start from the beginning

You quickly shut your mouth when you realised your rambles, noticing that there was a tiny smile on Jungkook's lips. Seokjin glanced at the two of you before pouting.

"Did I miss something here?"

You parted your lips to answer but had no words. What would you say, that you and Jungkook held hands and reached the exit together like a couple on a date in the haunted tunnel? That sounded so much ridiculous.

Jungkook spoke instead, "only the fact that Yuna almost fell twice."

"Because it was too d-dark!"

Your cheeks turned scarlet and Jungkook chuckled, shaking his head. Even though you were as red as a tomato due to the whole incident, you were happy. Still confused Seokjin glanced at you and your boss before sighing.

"Come on, we have much stuff to check out still."

You snorted.

Jungkook gave you a small glare and turned his attention back on the game where he was losing. It was the first time today, seeing your boss frustrated by losing since he won almost every game in the carnival except this particular game.

It surprised you how in such a simple game he was losing and passed out the hardest ones. Jungkook threw another ring over the designated spot at the far table inside the stall but it didn't reach, falling to the floor.

"Oh come on!"

You let out a small laugh because your boss looked very cute and very annoyed at his other loss. You walked up to him and grabbed one of the rings. Jungkook turned to look at you warily and you shrugged, throwing the ring without much care.

Surprisingly the ring landed exactly on one of the designated spots drawn on the table and you gasped, pleasantly surprised. Your boss's jaw fell in shock while the shopkeeper clapped for you and handed you a bag of toasted nuts along with cotton candy as the prize.

"How- just how?"

"It is all about skills and luck which you don't have Jungkook."

Seokjin answered as he butted in between you and your boss. Jungkook gave him a hard glare.

"You mean I can never win this game? Watch me, I'll win."

"You can't Jungkookie, just give up."

You almost choked on your almonds when you heard the nickname Jin gave to your boss. Jungkookie, you repeated in your head and quietly giggled at how cute it matched him.

Jungkook stomped his foot, "I told you not to call me that, ever."

"You can't stop me. Tell you what let's bet. If you win, I'll stop calling you Jungkookie, but if you lose you'll have to bear with it."

"How childish," Jungkook said with an annoyed tone.

Seokjin pretended to be in thoughts and you decided to enter between them, "guys forget this silly game and let's explore more or eat some dinner since it's already evening."

None of them answered but Seokjin suddenly looked at you with a manic grin and you had a bad feeling rising in the pit of your stomach.

"How about this? If any one of us win this bet, Yuna will kiss him."

"What?!" Both you and Jungkook screeched at Seokjin.

You gaped at him like he was crazy and couldn't understand why he was suddenly acting this way. He only gave you a wink before looking at your boss challengingly.

"Well, Jungkookie?"

Jungkook gritted his teeth and you decided to scold Seokjin but to your surprise, he agreed.

"Fine. You better get prepared Seokjin."

"Trust me, I won't go easy on you."

Both of them stared at one another with a weird look and you glanced between them, still confused.

"Wait!" You raised your voice when no one gave you a damn, "stop this bet Seokjin. Are you both crazy? Why should I kiss the winner without my consent like possession of yours?"

Jungkook gave you a sorry look and didn't say anything, shocking you even more. Was he serious? Whereas Seokjin chuckled aloud.

"We never forced you Yuna, you can kiss the winner on the cheek if you want to."

"W-What?"

On the cheek? I thought...

"It's your choice in the end."

"If I reject, there won't be any prize so the bet is not fueled?"

Seokjin shrugged, "encouragement works for men like that, women are the best prize and weakness."

Your cheeks burnt bright with what you just heard bluntly from Seokjin. Did he think of you as a woman? Prize and weakness? This man was seriously too clever on how to use words in situations.

They paid for the next round and began to prepare for the game while you stood there, perplexed. Were they really playing the game on your bet? Do you have to kiss one of them?

That would make everything so awkward.

Behind, you heard a person clear their throat and turned to see both the men staring intently at you. You swallowed as they glared at one another and you heard the shopkeeper shout something you didn't expect in your wildest dreams.

"Let the bet to win the girl's heart begin!"

A/N: So the boys are getting more competitive, poor Yuna

A/N: So the boys are getting more competitive, poor Yuna. Don't forget to leave your thoughts and suggestions. Thank you for reading❤