"It's okay, Auntie Danielle," Valentina smiled as she got comfortable in her wheelchair. "I'm fine. I just need to sit down," She smiled up at her as Danielle kissed the backside of her hand.

"Let's go then,"

***

"I told you we shouldn't have brought extra clothes," Stefania smiled, slipping her hand around the blonde's hips.

"Well, I don't think we were supposed to get this wet," The blonde wiggled her eyebrows like a small child before walking away from the exit to Splash Mountain.

"Where to next?" Luca asked while taking his mother's hand, not wanting to get lost in the crowd of people.

"How about you pick?" Stefania smiled, waving their hands between them.

"Winnie the Pooh!" He exclaimed before running towards the entrance.

"Luca!" Danielle shouted with a laugh. "Other way, that's the exit," She laughed before taking her girlfriend's hand into hers.

"You having fun?" Stefania asked in a thick accent as she fixed her sunglasses.

"I am," The younger woman smiled as she pushed the wheelchair in front of her, keeping a good eye on the young boy running ahead of them. "You?"

"I am," She squeezed her hand as they waited in line. "I love you," The Italian whispered softly as Danielle leaned in.

"I love you too," She smiled before taking a step back, not wanting to get caught by fans watching. "I think we blend in pretty well," Danielle laughed as she looked down at herself.

"Just two lesbians with their kids," The brunette laughed, taking her hand into hers again.

"Just enjoying the day before they become filled with chemo and doctors and appointments and whatever else," Danielle shook her head, releasing the brunette's hand to run her fingers through Luca's hair as he made his sister scoot over and make room for him to sit.

***

As their day ended they started to head towards the center of the park. Well known as "Main Street, U.S.A," to get ice cream and a soft, giant pretzel the size of Luca's head.

"Cheese?" Danielle offered as she set a container of warm, liquid cheese in the center of them all.

"Yes, please," Stefania dipped her salt-covered pretzel into the yellow mixture before bringing it to her lips. "Ugh," She moaned into the bite as Danielle rested her hand on her girlfriend's thigh.

"I'm going to take it that it's good," Danielle laughed as she took a bite of hers.

"I don't think I'm hungry," Valentina put her hand on her stomach while looking down at all the food in front of her.

Danielle turned her head off to the side, looking at Stefania with concerning eyes. "Hey, Val," Danielle turned her head towards her as she stood up. "Want to run around the park and find all the Disney characters while Luca and Mama eat?" She tilted her head to the side.

"Yes!" She spoke excitedly before being wheeled off to the door of the restaurant.

The duo ran down the strip in search of as many characters as they could find.

"Goofy!" Valentina yells, pointing in the direction for Danielle to go in.

They quickly got their picture with him before heading down the other ways where they found Minnie and Mickey together. There was a longer line than the previous ones but they waited and got their photo to go with the ones they got as a family.