eight.

Danielle had seen Barrett walking around the house with a face that she did something. The blonde didn't look into it too much, it had only been around a week since Stefania and her kids had spent the night. It sounded as if she and her husband were doing better, Danielle was happy for them, well, at least she tried to be happy for them.

***

"Barrett!" Danielle yelled from across the dirt lot as she ran to catch up with her best friend.

"Hey," Barrett looked over at her best friend with a smile on her face as they walked to hair and makeup. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, I just saw you walking to hair and makeup and I thought we could go together," the blonde smiles as they continue their short walk to the trailer in the middle of the lot.

***

"Hello everyone!" Danielle yelled as she walked into the trailer. Everyone looked towards the door at the loud woman as she jumped around, waiting for a free seat. The blonde finally spotted the Italian as she sat in the corner of the trailer, smiling at her as she listened to music.

Danielle slowly made her way to the bench where is Stefania waiting for an open seat, "What are you listening to?" Stefania didn't say a word, just smiled as the blonde took her earbud from her ear, putting it up to hers as she heard a familiar beat. "No,"

"Yes," a cheeky grin formed on her face as she watched Danielle take the earbud out from her ear.

"Now I want to know what she is listening to, I've never seen Danielle not want to listen to a song," Jaina shouts from the opposite side of the trailer, making her way towards them with others following her.

"This was a setup, wasn't it?" the blonde took a step back while the Italian unplugged her headphones from her phone, allowing the song to play out loud.

"This sounds oddly familiar want is this?" Jay questions, leaning against the wall as he looked around the trailer at all the smiling faces.

Danielle covered her ears, attempting to not listen to the song that was playing, "This song is made by Miss Savra," Stefania smiles smiled as she said the blonde's last name wrong because she likes the way it sounded. Danielle on the other hand as attempting to block out the song. 

***

The blonde made her way to the empty seat, allowing everyone in the room to stop listening to the song and head to set after Stefania finally turned off that song she recorded years and years ago.

Stefania looked around the empty trailer, only spotting Danielle sitting in the chair spinning. "Where did Denise go?" the brunette asked as she looked around for the makeup artist.

"She went out to her get some more makeup," Danielle continued to spin before Stefania stopped her.

"I'm sorry if you didn't like that, I didn't think everyone would be in here when I did it," Stefania apologized to the woman in front of her as she sat there with a frown.

"It's fine," Danielle smiled before spinning around once more.

Stefania took the nearest seat as the trailer door opened, revealing Denise with a large bag on her shoulder, "I think I have everything now," the conversation stopped after that when Stefania put her earbuds in to listen to the music she normally listened to.

***

Weeks had passed, filming and more filming allowing Danielle and Stefania to spend more time together, they haven't really hung out after work, but that was unusual. Stefania was currently on her way to the building where her husband worked, the two of them finally had a date set up ad Stefania was more than happy to finally get to eat at the new steakhouse in the city.