four.

The blonde slowly made her way up from the floor, picking up the small, blue bullets from the ground that were once being shot across the living room. Danielle started to get lost in her head while cleaning up the mess that she helped make. The few seconds on the floor made her mind soar, thinking about the brunette that stood upstairs, helping her kids get ready for bed.

Stefania on the other hand, slowly made it back downstairs with her children, finding the blonde cleaning the living room. The blonde tossing the pillow on the couch where the brunette was sitting not long ago.

"Danielle, you don't need to clean my living room," the Italian drags her hand across the blonde's back, feeling her body shiver under her hand. Danielle fights what her body wanted to do to the woman that just caressed her body

"I helped make the mess," she laughs, trying to cover the awkwardness while Val pushes her onto the couch, climbing into her lap.

Luca quickly grabs the remote, switching through all the different movies on the television while the young girl cuddled up in the blonde's lap. The Italian throws a blanket over the two of them as her child plays in the blonde's arms.

"Secret Life of Pets!" Luca quickly hands the remote to his mother, clicking the movie to start it.

***

The tension in the room was high, so much to the point where Danielle struggled to focus on the movie in front of her. Throughout the movie, Valentina whispered to the blonde about what is going on, momentarily knocking her out of her thoughts each time.

"Are you even paying attention?" Val gently elbows the blonde in the side as she cuddles up in her lap.

"Yes, I am," to be completely honest, she has no idea what is going on, she is too distracted by the brunette sitting across from her who was on top of her 45 minutes ago.

The blonde looks down at the little girl as she rests her head into her chest before looking back up at the brunette who was admiring the view of the two of them, cherishing the view of her kid and one of her closest friends laying on the couch together.

Danielle smiles at the brunette before the Italian checks the time on her phone, noticing it's about time for the kids to go to bed.

They quickly finish the movie before she makes them to bed. The two kids run to the kitchen, grabbing two sippy cups filled with apple juice before grabbing the brunette's hand to be tucked into bed.

***

"If you want, I can make the guest bed," she tucks her leg under her body as she sits down, grabbing the tall wine glass from the coffee table.

"It's fine, I probably should be getting home to Barrett anyways," the blonde looks up from her phone, making eye contact with the Italian, not wanting to look away.

In all honestly, Danielle didn't want to leave, but she knew that if she stayed she wouldn't want to just be staying in the guest room. Her feelings for the brunette sitting across from her weren't small and the amount of wine she has had isn't helping with hiding her feelings.

"So, is it Barrett?" the Italian lets out a soft laugh as she hears one of the kids giggle from upstairs.

"Is Barrett what?" Danielle lets out a soft laugh while trying to find a way to answer that. She wanted to just tell her, she wanted to tell her married costar that she was in love with her and it wasn't Barrett, that it was her, but she can't.

"Is Barrett the woman?" she asks, Danielle knew this is where she was going with that question but didn't want to have to answer straight away.