nineteen.

A/N- Make sure you read the previous chapter:)

"Are you still going to come with me today or do I need to go by myself?" Danielle asked her best friend over the phone as she brushed her hair, pulling it back into a ponytail.

"I should be over just in time, how long is the drive?" Barrett spoke over the phone while Danielle looked through her drawers in search of her ponytail holders.

"About 30-45 minutes, once we get out of the city it will go by faster," the younger woman smiled as she put her phone on speaker. "I can't find my fucking ponytail holders. There are only the little ones that belong to Valentina," Danielle groaned as she looked through the bottom drawer to find a brand new pack that belonged to her.

"Okay, well, I'll see you in a little bit," the curly-haired woman hung up on the blonde as she slid her phone into her back pocket.

"Big plans tonight?" an Italian voice came up from behind Barrett who smiled towards her.

"Uh, yeah, Danielle and I are going to check out this house she wants to get," the smiles friendly as she put her jacket over the back of her chair.

"I didn't know she was looking at houses," Stefania ran her hand through her hair as she tried to remember the last conversation that they had shared. It was while they were grabbing lunch on set a couple of days after the shower scene they had shot.

"Yeah, she had been looking at some for a while thinking that she found the person she wanted to buy it with but she didn't. She did decide it was time for her to grow up and buy a house and hopefully make a family out of it,"

Barrett left the older woman speechless as they were called onto the set, not knowing what to say back to her. Stefania was beginning to think that she had found out about her and Danielle.

"Stefania!" a man yelled to grab her attention.

"Coming!"

***

"Ah, I'm nervous!" Danielle rubbed her sweaty hands along the top of her jeans as they drove past empty cornfields.

"I still can't believe you want to live out here," Barrett mumbled as she looked around the empty area filled with trees and nature.

"You seem to forget that I literally grew up on a farm," the blonde laughs as she finds the mailbox with the same numbers that the realtor told her to look for. "Okay, I'm definitely getting a white fence around here and putting a red gate up!"

"You haven't actually seen the house yet, Danielle," the curly-haired woman laughed as she looked for the white house. "You can't even SEE the house from here,"

"Just wait," Danielle paused as she went down the long driveway.

"Wow," Barrett spoke with her mouth wide open.

"I told you," Danielle pulled up to the driveway, parking next to the car that belonged to the realtor. "Come on, I can't wait any longer,"

Danielle smiled as she got out of the black Prius, looking up at the white house with a wrap-around porch alongside the two-story house. Danielle turned around, looking down the long driveway with the slightly overgrown grass in front.

"Danielle Savre, I've been waiting for you to get back in touch," the realtor smiled.

"Me too, Charlotte," the blonde smiled as she stuck her hand out to shake it. "I'm glad we are finally meeting in person. This is Barrett by the way," Danielle looked back at her best friend that just shut the door to the car as she got out.