two.

"Come on, Danielle, just pick something out," Danielle's best friend said from the doorway of her room while the blonde looked around her closet for an outfit to wear. Usually, Danielle wouldn't think twice about what she wanted to wear, but today it was important.

Danielle continued to look through her closet before finally choosing a pair of her favorite jeans with a basic white tee and purple flannel overtop.

"It seems like forever since I've seen her," the blonde looks down her hands as they walk towards her trailer, arriving to set not long ago. The blonde's mind runs wild as she makes her way inside the messy trailer that she never took very much care of.

Danielle sets her stuff down on the small bed sitting in the corner of her trailer before making her way to the table read with just her phone in her back pocket. She softly makes her way into the large room with white tables set up in a square.

"I was starting to wonder what happened to you," the blonde takes her eyes off of her best friend that stood in front of her as she spots the Italian across the room. Danielle forms a small smile on her face as she admires the woman's side profile as she spoke to the man across from her. "Danielle!" Barrett began to yell to gain her attention once again.

"I'm sorry, what?" Danielle looks over at the woman standing in front of her as she pulls out her chair.

"Sit down and stop staring, it's weird," Her best friend pulls her down into her chair as the brunette finishes her conversation.

***

"Thank you," Stefania smiles up at the young man as he hands her the newest script before she makes her way over to her seat. The woman wearing a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a loose baby blue blouse makes her way to her chair, spotting Danielle's eyes on her every movement, causing her to smile over at her.

Danielle quickly turns her head as she realizes she was staring and that Stefania had noticed. As Stefania pulled her chair out from the table the blonde turned back around with a smile on her face as she sat down.

"Hey Danielle," the brunette smiles as she leans in to hug the blonde who looked quite nervous. Danielle was struggling to keep her composure as the woman she loves wrapped her arms around her waist as she brought her into a firm hug. As they split, the brunette lets out a soft laugh at Danielle's red face before she turned to face the front.

"This is just embarrassing," Barrett whispers into her ear with a smile while Danielle slowly turns away from the woman next to her. The blonde sends an odious glare towards her best friend before Stefania speaks up to her.

"How was your break?" her smile makes Danielle completely forget everything she did. She didn't do much, but she has completely forgotten about it now. Danielle looks up at the woman's chestnut eyes as she smiles.

"I, uh, not much," Danielle stutters as she rubs her palm on her thigh trying to calm her nerves. Stefania on the other hand found Danielle being weirder than normal, trying to figure out what she did to make this conversation awkward. "What about you, what did you do?"

"Nothing much, a lot of time just spending time with the kids," She smiles softly at the blonde while thinking about her break with the kids and the short but sweet moments with her husband. Making Italian foods with the kids was probably the highlight of the break, her kids knowing relatively nothing about Italy nor cooking.

"What about Tony?" the blonde fiddles with her hands in her lap as she waits for the brunette to answer. She didn't really want to know what she did with her husband, but she wanted to continue talking with the Italian that sat beside her.