Thirty-Two.

"Home, sweet home," Danielle sat two bags down in the foyer of their home. She flared her nostrils as she breathed in, allowing the familiar scent of their home to fill her nose. "You two head upstairs and get showers and ready for bed, we have a long day tomorrow. I'm going to go get the rest of our bags and plug the car up," Danielle kissed her girlfriend's cheek before heading back out to the garage.

"Mama?" Valentina appeared at the brunette's feet as she walked towards the kitchen, quickly realizing they needed to go shopping.

"Yes, my love," She smiled down at her eldest before taking a seat at the counter. "What can I do for you?"

"Why is tomorrow a big day?" She asked with her stuffed lamb in her arms.

"We go back to work, and you guys need some new clothes so you guys are coming with us and then we are going shopping," The Italian turned in her seat as Danielle made her way through the door with the rest of their bags.

***

"Jaina!" Danielle exclaimed, rushing over to her dear friend. Danielle and Stefania had decided to take separate cars due to the fact that only Barrett knew about their relationship.

"You didn't hang out with me once over the break!" The Latina smacked her close friend's arm.

"I know, I know, I was busy," She smiled, making eye contact with her girlfriend over her shoulder. "But we need to have lunch today, we have to catch up,"

"Oh, don't worry. I have many stories to tell,"

***

"What a surprise, the four women have taken over the entire lunch table," Grey stood at the end of the table while moving stuff to sit next to them.

"You can always find your own table," Barrett held up two fingers, forming a heart as Stefania and her kids joined them.

"Val!" Jason smiled as she took a seat next to him. "How was your summer break?"

"It was AMAZING. We went to D-"

"We went on a road trip, right Val?" Stefania questioned.

"Yes, yes!"

***

"Okay, can you hang out with them in your trailer?" The brunette asked. "I would have Jaina stay with them but I'm afraid they will spill,"

"Of course," Danielle held out her hands, looking around for any cast members before pulling the three of them into her trailer, kissing her girlfriend softly before she left. "It's just me and you kids,"

***

"Danielle," Stefania smiled against her girlfriend's lips as she hovered over her, planting kisses along her cheekbone.

The two women had just finished putting the kids down for bed after eating dinner together. "Yes?" She whispered as she disconnected her lips before connecting them back to her sweet spot that very failed to let out a groan filled with pleasure.

"We- we need to- lock the door or- something," She spoke in broken English before speaking in her native language. "Dear God, Danielle. Lock the damn door," She groaned, pressing her head into the pillow while her girlfriend's lips disconnected from her neck.

"I'm going to pretend like I know what you are saying," She smiled before getting out of bed, taking her shirt off as she locked the door, the eyes of her girlfriend admiring the formation of her back muscles that weren't covered by her sports bra.

"Get back over here," She tore the blank from her body while pulling her girlfriend back down onto the bed, spreading her legs for a place for her to lay down.