seven.

"Carina, I'm working," Danielle leaned her head back, resting it against the doctor's chest.

"Since when has that ever stopped you," she began to leave soft kisses on the blonde's neck, reaching her hand down to her lap to undo her belt, popping the button at the top of her pants.

"Ugh, you make making it really hard to want to work," Danielle spins her chair towards the Italian as she looks up at her. Before she knew it the brunette had her hands in her lap with a smile on her face as she continued to mess with her belt buckle.

"I try my best," she mumbles under her breath while the blonde throws her pen down on the desk. The two of them make their way to the captain's bunk, with their hands all over each other before they shut the door. Waiting for the door to shut completely before separating from each other.

Danielle felt her body tense up at Stefania's touch making the brunette worried about her. "Danielle?" the blonde turned to face her. She felt the brunette's hand make contact with hers.

"Hm?" she mumbled as she looks down at their fingers intertwined with each other.

"Are you okay?" the Italian asked right as the directors told us to come out from the small poorly lit room leaving Danielle no time to answer.

The two of them head back to the captain's office, reshooting over and over again in different positions of the camera.

"Can I get a minute, please?" the blonde didn't wait for a response before leaving the building to get some fresh air. Danielle felt as if the walls were closing in on her, struggling to catch her breath. Any longer and she might have had a panic attack or so she thought, not really understanding that what was happening to her right now was considered a panic attack.

The blonde bent over, resting her hands on her knees as she stood in the sun, struggling to breathe. "Okay," Danielle clears her throat as the metal door that she had just come out of swings open, hitting the wall.

"Danielle?" a familiar voice comes up from behind, grabbing her arm, spinning her around. Stefania could tell that the blonde was stressed out. She had no idea what it was about, but she could tell. "Come here,"

The brunette wraps her arms around the actress's back, slowly rubbing her arm along her spine. The blonde's nose dug into her shoulder as she attempted to calm her. "What's wrong?"

The blonde's hands fall to her waist causing Stefania to tighten the hug as they stood in the empty lot. "I can't talk about it," Stefania heard a soft sniffle come from the blonde as she rests against her chest.

The Italian raised one hand to the back of the blonde's head pushing her head to her chest. Stefania watched a flash come from the corner of her eye making her realize they weren't alone. The brunette took her hand from the back of her head, moving it to cover her face as she felt her shirt dampen by her best friend's tears.

"How about we move inside?" Stefania suggested as the flashes continued off to the side. Stefania did her best to keep the blondes head against her body, trying her hardest to not have Danielle's one weak moment on the internet.

The two of them walk into the building, finding a dark, empty room for the two of them to be alone in. "You can go," the blonde wipes away the tear streaming down her face with her back towards Stefania.

"I'm not leaving," Stefania couldn't leave, she cared about Danielle, more than she'd like to admit. Danielle was quick to respond telling her that she needed to leave her alone in the small room.

"Danielle," Stefania spoke softly as Danielle turned around, making eye contact with her.

"I said-," Danielle nearly yelled, "Leave." she lowered her voice as she realized who she was talking to.