fifteen.

A/N- this is a a double chapter, make sure you read the one i posted before this one if you haven't yet. The notifications can get confusing. I will be posting this chapter and chapter 14 on 4-27-21.

***

Danielle made her way back to the living room with a pillow and blanket in her hand. She and the three other people in this house had just come inside from sitting on the hammock. All of them had fallen asleep except the blonde who had too much running through her mind to fall asleep.

Danielle threw her blanket onto the sofa, draping the blanket over the top of the cushions.

The blonde made her way back to the kitchen to grab an ice tea from the fridge. She slowly made her way back to the living room to lay down. It didn't take long for her to pass out.

***

Stefania made her way into the living room on her way to the kitchen to get water. She spotting Danielle asleep with her phone next to her glass of tea that sat on the end table. Stefania wanted to invite her to bed with her but she decided against it before walking into the kitchen.

The Italian made her way back into the living room deciding to go against what she had last chosen to do. The older woman made her way to the sleeping blonde on the couch as she snuggled up with the blanket and her pillow.

"Danielle," Stefania whispered as she put her hand on the younger woman's shoulder.

"Hm?" the blonde mumbled before adjusting herself, keeping her eyes closed throughout the whole process.

"Come back to your bed," the brunette whispered into her ear with a smile before the eyes of the blonde widened.

"What?" the blonde sat up, running her hands over her face as she tried to wake herself up.

Stefania smiled at the tired woman before her as she stuck her hands out, "Come sleep in your bed," the brunette offered as she looked down at her.

"Stef, you are sleeping in my bed. I'm going to stay on the couch," the younger woman takes the brunette's hand to stand up. The two of them stand in silence, inches apart from one another.

Stefania decided to make another move, she leaned in, pressing her forehead against the blondes. "Lay with me then," the two of them intertwined their fingers with each other as the brunette waited for an answer.

"Stef, I don't know if that's the best idea," the blonde closed her eyes. She could feel the breath of the brunettes on her lips.

"I understand," the two of them stood there in silence before the brunette stepped away, quickly being stopped by Danielle's hand. Stefania turned back around to find the blonde picking up her pillow from the couch.

***

Danielle couldn't sleep. Not one bit. The blonde laid there with her eyes practically burning a hole into the woman who had her back towards her. She didn't know what to do while she was in this position.

Every time the two of them had fallen asleep in the same bed together there were kids between them. Now it's just them.

Danielle pulled the blanket towards her face that woke Stefania up from her sleep. The blonde quickly closed her eyes as she watched the woman roll over, facing her. The Italian admired the woman's features as she 'slept'.

Stefania put her hand on the blonde's face as she shifted closer to the younger woman. The brunette wrapped the blonde's arms around her body as she put her hand on the woman's chest.

The Italian laid her head in the crook of Danielle's neck, placing a soft kiss on her shoulder before falling back asleep.

Danielle quickly opened her eyes as she felt the soft snores vibrating against her neck. The blonde didn't know what to do, her body felt like electricity was running through it.