seventeen.

Stefania sat on her couch in the living room as she waited for the show she had been bingeing to come on. She sat there knowing that her two kids were fast asleep in the other room. Jeff had her head resting on her knee, watching the TV in front of them.

Stefania watched as her phone lit up, thinking it would be Danielle asking what she was doing. She was wrong.

***

Stefania had been out of Danielle's house for a little over two weeks. They have stayed friends, they have only kissed a few times with some heavy patting in one of their trailers before almost being caught and having to head back to set.

The younger woman walked around her quiet house. She got too used to it being loud and filled with kids, the silence kinda scared her.

She continued her way to the kitchen as she got a text from Stefania asking if she would like to come over and watch this new TV show she had been watching. Danielle obviously said yes before collecting all her stuff, heading towards the front door with a sweatshirt over her arm and keys in the other.

***

"Hi," the blonde spoke as the apartment door opened in front of her.

"Hi," the brunette breathed out as she wrapped two arms around the blonde's waist. The two of them stood there in the open doorway listening to the sound of each of them breathing as a door opened down the hall. "You should probably come in,"

"Well, I was hoping my adventure at," Danielle looked down at her Apple watch as she checked the time, "11 P.M., wouldn't just be me standing outside your apartment," the blonde looked up as she walked in, releasing her hands as she looked around the bare apartment.

"I know it isn't much, but it's... it's boring, I know it is." the Italian spoke causing Danielle to laugh.

The younger woman got comfortable on the couch, Stefania sat on the opposite end as she muted the television in front of her. Jeff immediately jumping into her lap.

"Are we ever going to talk about what happened a few weeks ago?" Danielle questioned. That night hadn't left her mind since that day. She wanted it to happen again, of course, she did, but she didn't just want sex.

"It was just sex, Danielle, I'd assume you knew that more than anyone else," Danielle struggled to swallow, she could feel the lump in her dry throat.

Stefania watched as the younger woman stared at her with a blank expression, "Okay." Danielle spoke as the brunette began to make her way from one end of the couch towards her.

"Okay," the Italian copied her, whispering seductively as she pressed her lips against the brunettes.

Stefania straddled Danielle's lap as she kissed the blonde passionately. The older woman pushed her hips forward, deepening the kiss.

"Are we going to do this?" Danielle asked as she took a deep breath.

"Do you not want to?" Stefania put her hands on the blonde's cheeks as their faces rested inches away from each other.

"No, no, no, I want to," the younger woman spoke as she looked around the messy apartment that had children's toys scattered across the apartment. "But we can't in here," she let out a soft laugh knowing that there are two kids in the other room that could easily walk out of their bedroom and be traumatized for life.

"Shit," the brunette tilted her head toward her as she thought about her two kids.

"What?" Danielle asked innocently, continued by the woman that straddled her lap with her head on the shoulder of the blonde.