twenty.

"Danielle, I already told you," Stefania spoke as she picked up the toys that her children had left in her living room. "I have kids, I can't just 'move in'," the Italian spoke as Danielle walked up behind her, pressing their bodies together.

"But you will at some point, right? At least come and visit the house with me tonight, it's almost liveable," the brunette laughed at the blonde that had her hands on her hips, stopping her from cleaning, her breath touching her neck gently.

"The kids and I will go to the house tonight. We will look around and if they like it, I will consider us moving in just a bit more," Jeff ran through the living room with a ball in her mouth, motioning that she wanted to play.

"They are going to LOVE it!" Danielle put her hands up in the air as the older woman turned around with a smile across her face. Stefania took the ball, throwing it across the apartment before leaning back into Danielle's embrace.

***

"Come on, come on, come on, let's go!" Danielle smiled ear to ear as she helped put the kids in the car. She gave each of them a tablet to have something to do along the way there, knowing that they will get bored easily.

"Gosh, you are absolutely adorable," Stefania spoke outside of the car where her kids couldn't hear, shutting the door when she finished.

"Does this add more points to you moving in?" Danielle asks as she plays with the tips of the Italian's fingers.

"Sure, Bambina, whatever makes you happy,"

"You make me happy," the younger woman shot back, looking up at her with her perfect teeth out as she smiled.

"Get in the car," the brunette demanded as Danielle opened the door for her.

"Don't speak to me like that, it turns me on,"

"Whatever you say," Stefania paused as she got into the car. "Captain,"

Danielle was mentally punching the air as she shut the door, standing outside the car with a straight face as she tried to calm herself.

***

"You could have picked a house that was closer to the city," Stefania complained as she rested her hand on the driver's thigh, drawing circles with her thumb.

"You know I love nature, I couldn't spend my whole life in the city," the younger woman turned to face the brunette next to her as she turned off the highway onto an old dirt road.

"Where the hell are you taking me, Savre?" Stefania spoke, causing the blonde to laugh as she took her hand into hers. Danielle kept her left hand on the wheel as she drove down the road before turning into the driveway of her new house. "I'm still convinced that you are going to kill me,"

"Oh, will you be quiet? This is the driveway," The younger woman smiled as she looked between her and the driveway to catch her reaction.

"This is a whole road, not a driveway," the blonde rolled her eyes as they pulled up to the white house. Danielle put the car in park next to the large U-Haul truck beside them. Before looking around the car to find Valentina and Luca already trying to unbuckle themselves.

"Come on,"

***

"Okay, you're right, it's a nice house," Stefania spoke as they entered the house.

"Come here," Danielle smiled ear to ear as she took the Italian's hand. "Hey, Val, keep an eye on your brother. Don't go outside without us okay?" Danielle spoke as she led the Italian to the Master Bedroom with boxes all over the room.