Ghost Sucy x Male Reader: Loving the Paranormal

No Magic AU

Summary: Being desperate can make you oversee a few complications, especially when it comes to buying a house. When you find an actual ghost however you feel like you made an oversight too big...until it's discovered this particular transparent ghost has more than what barely meets the eye.

Word Count: 2,3k

~

Houses are expensive.

Like really expensive.

It makes people who want houses become rash in their decisions, Makes them not doubt the quality when a house is really cheap, still vacant and placed in a tightly-knit nice little suburban neighborhood. When asked why such a gem hasn't been taken yet? You would only need to ask the old couple next door for an answer.

A ghost lives there.

Something any sane person would laugh at before they throw away their last worries and buy the steal of the century.

But now you wish you were not a sane person, the sight you beheld made you wonder if you were even sane to begin with.

There was a ghost in your new house.

It was the crack of dawn, you were just about to put away your last moving boxes and start with dinner when it appeared. Or more accurately, she. Its feminine yet distinct greyish face inspecting your counter with food as her ethereal form clad in a white nightgown-like dress flew from atop the wooden floor, while her light pinkish hair flowed like there was a breeze in the house.

The ghost seemed to ignore your baffled presence while her misty hand grabbed some of your mushrooms, bringing them up to her face. And in the second you blinked she was gone, despite the encounter you just had a part of your mind tried to convince you the ghost was just a result of all the stress you accumulated while trying to find a house before.

Because there was no way ghosts were actually real, you would try to tell yourself.

Yet you still missed a decent amount of mushrooms than what the packaging would usually hold...

Sleep went normal however, and the next morning you felt more reinvigorated than ever, the thoughts of the events that took place yesterday slowly starting to seep into the forgotten darkness of your mind. Until you walked out of your bedroom and saw her standing in the hallway, her focus on a table you had brought with some flowers in a vase on top of it.

Suddenly her form swiped away at the pot, letting the ceramic shatter as dirt and plants were forced onto the floor. You peeked a satisfied smile from the corners of her face before she faded away again, leaving you more distraught than yesterday.

The following days were more quieter after that but the same couldn't be said for your mind, a battle engaging between the parts that truly believed a ghost lived in your house against those that refused to consider it anything more than a sick joke of yourself, you were this close to calling a psychiatrist when a cool liquid started to trickle onto your hair.

You looked up in confusion to see the ghost staring right back with her visible doe eye. Jumping off your chair in shock your eyes met the ghost's scarlet one, the other covered by her plum hair. "W-Who are you? What are you?!" You demanded to know, yet the phantom stayed silent while a purple fluid dripped from up above landed in front of your eyes, you picked up the purple with your finger. "What is this?!" You screamed again. your panic increasing by the minute.

Little Witch Academia x Reader OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara