Chariot x Fan Male Reader: Always There

Summary: You were there when she first began. You were there when she rose to fame and you were there when she lost everything. You never stopped loving her.

Word Count: 2340

~

Life always felt so boring to you, like it missed a certain spark.

Until you met her.

"Open the mind!" The red-haired girl yelled, the staff-like wand she is holding lightening up much to the awe of the small crowd. But it does not compare when she speaks out an incantation and jumps into the air, disappearing in a puff of air and then reappearing as a bird like hybrid. Gracefully flying throughout the plaza. Before she yells out another set of strange words, her form becoming more watery yet staying in the air as she continues before finally landing back to where she started right in front of you, doing a little bow as she turns back to normal while the crowd goes absolutely wild.

"That was amazing!" You said, approaching the magical girl with a wide smile. "I don't I've ever seen something as beautiful as that before."
"Thank you! It's my goal to make the world a happier place." She grinned, doing a little twirl captivating you and the crowd behind you. "The name's Chariot du Nord! Witch in training and you're entertainer of today!"

"That sounds like a really noble goal." You had to rub your cheeks with how much you were smiling. "Seriously I haven't been this happy since forever, it's starting to hurt." The witch kept smiling as she moved closer to you, touching your noise with her wand. "Guess we'll need a spell to fix that, huh?" You both shared a laugh as you rubbed your eye. "But for real, are you doing any more of these? I'd love to see what you will come up with next!"

"Of course! I'm not sated with just making a few people in town happy, no matter how cute they are." Your cheeks heated up as she continued to grin at you. "So you better keep an eye out for me, Because I'm going to change the world for the better alright!" Her cheeks became red as you clasped your hands with hers. "I wouldn't miss the world for it, you can rest assured that I'll be behind you every step of the way!" Chariot's smile became just as wide as yours.

"Can't fail with a fan like you to have my back!"

~

The camera's flashed wildly as Chariot tried to navigate her way through the giant wave of reporters and fans, her manager and guards shielding her after her bombastic third country-wide performance. Chariot was surprised how quickly she was becoming a celebrity and not just nation-wide but also world-wide! She even heard her manager talk of a world tour to really reel in those who had yet to see her. Who knew a few free shows in Blytonbury would lead to this? Soon she'll have the seventh word of Arcturius in no time!

"Chariot!" The upcoming celebrity stopped in her tracks, even though so many yelled her name. Stage name or not, there was one to stood out amongst the masses. One distinctly familiar until she came eye to eye to you.

"It's you! She yelled. "My first fan from Blytonburry!" Chariot felt a blush hit her face as you laughed, unaware of the glares send your way. "I didn't think I'd see you halfway across the country." A lone guard stopped her from coming any closer to you, though he was too busy holding the other fans away to get Chariot back to his comrades.

"I told you I'd be there! You only become more amazing the more I see you perform." She rubbed her head. "Aw, thanks! It's just me getting more perfect at my craft like anyone else."
"Don't sell yourself short! That's still good." Chariot laughed at how you wagged your finger at her. "Anyways, I was happy to see you do the water bird spell again. It's my favorite."