4 - Prissy Rich Boy

Of course, turquoise eyes would be in my college and course

Just what I fucking needed.

Ever since he crashed onto me he's been on my mind. I even dreamt of those freaking eyes every night. And today, the first day I was able to get him off my mind, he shows up.

It wasn't enough that he messed up my order that other afternoon and be here at the moment, but now he's looking at me like a creep during sculpting class. This is my favourite subject and  I can't even focus with his eyes on me.

At first sight, he looks like a typical bad boy with black pants, a black T-shirt and his hands filled with different kinds of rings. His brown hair is messy on top of his head and there's a light shadow of beard covering his face, mostly his jaw. 

Style-wise he's my usual type but from the small interaction we had when he crashed onto me and when he got here late, he doesn't seem like the bad guy time.

More like a good boy desperately covering his personality.

"What are you looking at?" I hiss.

"Uh, n-nothing," he stutters, looking back ahead.

The movement wafts a sense onto my nose, it's a weird mix of amber, woody and spicy notes. Still, weirdly pleasant.

From that moment on, even though he didn't dare look at me again, I can't focus. 

That's never happened before and it angers me. I am not here to fall onto men's traps. I need my degree, be successful and make some money.

Money.

The source of all solutions and the base of all problems for me.

I need to find a new way to get the money before Sunday since I'll need an extra week to finish that sculpture. Otherwise, we're fucked.

The class goes fast while I am drowning in my thoughts. They're jumping between the guy next to me, who didn't dare look back but shifts uncomfortably now and then and where the hell am I getting the money I urgently need.

For the last few months, I've collected a stable book of clients who order my works. So far it's been enough. Well, until pretty boy here decided to ruin my plans.

Sculpting has helped me get out of a life I've sworn I'd never get back to but desperate moments call for desperate measures and I am not about to see my mom beat up again, or worse, lose the crappy apartment we live in.

It's the only place we have to live in. 

I'll have to do it. 

Just this one time.

As the bell rings, I hastily get out of the class, with one single goal on my mind. I need to contact Dean and have him work this weekend. It'll get me enough and maybe more by Sunday.