53 - Don't tell him

He probably hates me

That has to be why he hasn't answered any of my messages, calls or voicemails.

But on that morning, he said he loved me. The way he said it, with so much emotion, hope and despair all at once. I had never been more sure about my feelings too. Maybe I should have answered back, but that was not the place.

And my mind was going a thousand miles per second, trying to make of everything that had been going on. It was hard honestly.

Being kidnapped and drugged by Dean was confusing in itself. Then, getting here and seeing the whole shitshow with the accusation... I saw red. How could these two slimy fuckers do this to him?

I couldn't think of anything else other than getting the truth out of Abby.

There was no way, in my mind, that she would have been raped.

That was another slap on the face too.

Dylan didn't do it. I know it, I feel it in my bones. And I should have shown it properly when it all happened. I have no excuse.

He has the right to hate me, to be mad at me. All he's ever done is be there for me, show me what consistency and love really are and I threw it back on his face with a farewell sign on it. To be honest, if it weren't for dad forcing me out of bed and driving me here, I don't know if I would have the guts to.

It's needed to, though.

Dean has been harassing me daily. Another thing dad has been a hero at.

Keeping Dean away.

His empty threats almost made me give in at first until I had some sense knocked into me when his P. I found enough to get him sentenced for drug trafficking. Unfortunately, it's not enough to clear Dylan and that is what gave me the courage to be here today.

I need to know where to look, so we can find everything we need to clear him. I need to know what happened, and what his version is so our P. I can work from there.

It's the least I can do. Find the loophole and set him free.

Even if he decides to not forgive me afterwards.

Finding the courage I have been running from all these days, I knock on Jake's front door. Not even a minute later, the door swings open and big-eyed Jeremy stands inside.

"LUNA!!"

He jumps into my hold, startling me. I barely have the time to grab him before he can fall to the ground. Just as expected, he brings attention to us. Everyone comes to the front door.

Willow with a bouncing Wilder on her arms. He also extends his hands toward me, opening and closing them repeatedly. Right behind her is Liam. I notice how he stands with his arms crossed over his chest and a poker expression on his face. Next to him is Jake, in a big contrast, with furrowed brows and a worried expression.