47 - What?

Low lights? Check

Low lights? Check. Rose petals? Check. Candles? Check. Drinks? Check. Chocolates? Check.

Hopelessly in-love simp called Dylan? Check.

All I need in this hotel room is Luna and she's still ten minutes away.

Is it obvious I'm nervous? Not at all, right?

Tonight has to be special and unique! Even though I know I am being too corny and cheesy. The whole scene of telling her I love her seems to have turned into a cliché—at least that's what I see by looking across the entire bedroom and the set-up.

The white walls contrast with the hardwood dark brown floors. The bed has green pastel colours that are giving that spunk of life to the room, in a boho kind of decoration. I would have been ashamed to know what "boho" means if I were insecure about my sexuality and wasn't an Art student, but I am not.

To top it all, the wall opposite the one where the bed rests has a huge bathtub that is separated by a glass wall. Bringing the shower area close to the sleeping one—at least when it comes to the eye range. It will turn me into a voyeur.

She could give me a show, or I could give her one... Ha! That would be hilarious.

I send her a text, trying to figure out where she is, before going back to my daydreaming. The room has this bright illumination, making it look like it's still daytime when it's already ten in the evening.

I've paced around more times than I can count, trying to decide how to go about this. Every time there is a viable path of action in my brain, I end up chickening out.

The watch says half an hour has passed so I try to keep my mind busy, still waiting. Why the hell is she taking so long?

When she gets here... Do I tell her I love her and make love to her after? Or do I fuck her brains out first and only then do I tell her I love her?

What if she thinks I am telling her I love her just because we're having sex?

Maybe I should have said it already? Before? There were a few situations where it felt like I should have said it.

Will she think I don't love her because I've been holding it back for a while? Does she hate me?

She wouldn't, right? Things were fine just yesterday and she acted normal through text. There isn't a reason that she'd be mad at me.

Checking everything again, I try to convince myself I am not going crazy.

A knock startles me and I run to the door, opening it up to see-

"What are you doing here?" I ask, annoyed as my body deflates in disappointment.

Big shiny blue eyes look up at me with expectancy and regret. I would feel pity for her if all the previous actions hadn't proved otherwise. I know now, that Abby only ever shows regret when she's set to get something she wants.