42 - Party

Theoretically, I'm still grounded and not allowed to drive a car, but in reality, Jake will not drive me around or make me stay at home

Theoretically, I'm still grounded and not allowed to drive a car, but in reality, Jake will not drive me around or make me stay at home. I'd be unbearable. Well, I have been, ever since Luna has been mad at me.

I think he prayed his thanks when I got home in a good mood, that day after taking her home. And then again today, when I told him I'd go out and come back late.

"Hey," Luna greets me with a cocky smirk when she opens the passenger's car door and sits down next to me.

I look her up and down, already trying—and failing—to swallow the effect she has on me. She has brought the shortest and tightest black dress there could be. It hugs her shape, leaving close to nothing to the imagination. And yet, my brain still keeps imagining the wildest things I could do to her. Like rip it apart and eat her out right here. Right now.

I've seen her fully naked but at this moment, I am not sure which one is worse. Naked or barely covered.

On one side, it makes me proud to have been able to worship it all, on another, it's been too fucking long without her and I can't—for the life of me—not get horny at the sight of this goddess. Especially when I know she's just trying to rile me up.

She's wearing a new and shiny pair of Doc Martens and I can't help but smile on the inside.

She's finally having all the good things she deserves.

"You want to kill me, don't you?"

"What? Why?"

Her eyes lock on mine, with a mischievous glint while her face is wearing an innocent expression. A little devil inside a heavenly body and I know for sure, she has ruined me for everyone else.

"Nothing," I chuckle with a shake of my head, before kissing her cheek.

I'd rather kiss her mouth but I am not going to push my luck until she gives me the green light for it.

Twisting the key on the ignition, I start the car and when we're finally in on the main road towards the party, I grab her hand and intertwine our fingers. She is not the romantic type but I have some grovelling to do and believe me, I'll fucking do it.

She just needs to name whatever she wants. I'll make it happen.

Luna looks at our hands with a stoic expression but doesn't say anything nor tries to untangle our hands and I take that as a small step towards victory.

In fifteen minutes we arrive at the club where Marcel is celebrating at. Irony or not, it's called Lust and it's the most famous club in town, at the moment. There is already a long line forming at the entrance but thankfully there's a guest list that Marcel created for the VIP lounge for the night, which he rented. That will allow us to get in easily.

"Jesus Christ," she mutters.

"Come on, we're on the guestlist."

Getting out of the car, I round it quickly to open the door for her and I swear I see her lips twitch up when she rolls her eyes. One more point.