17 (2)

As long as I have memory, I will love you

Does that mean that you don't love me now?

What? No!

Then explain yourself, Mr. Argent

Love, I was quoting a quote? Of course, I love you

I know that. I just wanted to hear it

Pfft, reasons...heh

__________________

Marie started walking back and forth upon arriving at my old room. I admit I was exhausted by walking up the stairs. My staircase in my house wasn't that high in height. It was sore for my feet. Marie's room was next to mine since my room was the first room on the right side. My parents' room was just next to her so we silenced ourselves upon arriving before quickly running inside my room. 

All the four walls of my bedroom were decorated with lavender print wallpaper. My bed was an antique bed with a floral ornament headboard. More floral designs on each of my furniture like the dresser, the nightstand, and the standing mirror on the far right corner of the room, a little close to the huge arched window. What's this feeling of being at home?

"2 years ago when a new helper cleaned your room, she accidentally ripped your bedsheets. We got you a lavender one and few matching pillowcases. Aimes tu ta Chambre?" I nodded, raising both of my two thumbs. 

Not exactly my type as I'm all for modern rooms but this is a chateau. What do I expect? Traditional and the typical, right? Besides, I feel at peace while looking at my wallpapers. But then again, I'll be here for only 4 days and 3 nights. 

I received not a single text from Jake, signifying that he wants me to enjoy my time here. He said that I should prevent myself from using my phone during the daytime, and he wants me to make up with my parents. I didn't do anything else other than placing all my clothes inside my small walk-in closet. I let out a soft sigh when I realized that most of the clothes in my closet were dresses, probably dresses with all the types of sleeves. 

And I packed the same styles. Great. Just great. Anyway, I couldn't do anything about it. I do wonder who cleaned these clothes. It seemed like they were cleaned recently. Mathieu, probably.

I wanted to go downstairs but I remembered Mathieu telling me to stay hidden until he comes here to get me. Something about something I won't like will happen if I go out. The thing is, I'm already dressed up in a lavender bell-sleeved dress with butterfly prints on it. I put a pearl necklace on and wore my purple matte doll shoes. I look like one of the helpers since I didn't have any high heels with me. Right, the young me hates high heels. Most of my footwears were doll shoes, small wedges shoes, and boots. It'd be too bad if I don't go out.

"Hannah?" Marie softly called out upon entering my room. I silently laughed and told her that I was inside my bathroom. When she entered, she gasped exaggeratedly.

"Belle," she whispers upon softening her stares at me while touching my hair. "I missed you, sister, " she began. "I did not get to ask you for forgiveness—"

"Marie Thérèse, you need not worry. I forgave you a long time ago. In fact, it was the Argent who taught me how," I smiled unconsciously upon mentioning him. My boyfriend was called "the Argent" here because they do not wish to speak of his name. Bleh.