CHAPTER 38

Chapter 38

Laszlo Pov

"You came."

When I saw Raphael and the company at the pavilion just at the back of the royal palace, I immediately approached them. I saw Desmond beam me a smile while I'm approaching them. Colt with a grin plastered on his face while... Rap's face remained stoic. As fucking ever. Tssk!

We some fist-bump and a hug. Damn! I missed these lunatics. It's been three years since we last saw each other. I'm happy that they're here but it would be different if Lorcan's here. Definitely different.

"You bastard. You left the Philippines without us knowing." Desmond and he gave me a punch on my chest.

"Yeah, you dick." Colt seconded.

I laughed at them.

"I called you at least." I said while shaking my head on them.

I invited them to take a sit. At the center there's a round table and chairs. I ask the servants to get us some drinks then I dismissed them.

Near us was a pond full of different fish with varied colors. And the beautiful landscape around us. The air crashing the trees, birds singing in the air, and the flowers looks vibrant due to the sun. The four walls of the pavilion was covered with green stems. Despite the scorching sun rays the place is still very cozy and relaxing.

"Getting married. Congrats." Rap said using his monotone voice. Cold as ever that's make him look so rigid. He didn't sound happy and not sad too.

"Hmm." I hummed.

"You are getting married but it seems like you're not happy at all." Desmond stated and tapping his fingers on the table.

I may be happy if I married to person I love the most. I'll be edgy and excited if I married to a person whom I dreamed of. But that would be closed to impossible, no it is already impossible.

I dreamed of having Ady in my life even if he keeps pushing me. It hurts. It fucking hurts that he needs to push me. My heart is still aching for him. Longing for him. If and only if he is here. I would put everything aside just to be with him. I'm willing to gamble everything just to be him. I'm willing to put everything I worked in vain for him. Cause I knew... this fucking heart of mine will only be in peace when I'm with him. Only with him.

I love that man. I love Adriel Vera Cruz so much. I feel sorry for Allari for marrying her. But we're on the same boat. We resort to this married because it's what we think is right even if our heart belongs to someone we cannot own, we cannot have.

"I cannot be happy..."

"Because of Ady." Raphael injected.

I smiled and look at them. "Yeah." Ayaw kong i-deny iyon sa kanila.

I hear Colt laughed. Napatingin kami sa kanya.

"What's funny Colt?" I asked him.

Colt's about to answer my question when Clayton came in. Napatayo ako. Hindi ko kasi alam na nandidito rin si Clayton. Di man lang nila nabanggit sa akin.

"Clayton." I call out his name and gave him a hug. "Never know you came." I added when our body parted away.

"He's with us Las as well as Ady." My eyes casted away from Clayton and turned to Colt's direction.

Hindi ko alam kung sino o sila bang lahat ang napadaing dahil sa sinabi ni Colt. But I don't give a damn. I'm clouded with sadness earlier even tho' they're here but when I heard his name. My mood change. Suddenly, all around me lit up. Right now, I feel like the wind is singing together with my heart beat. Earlier, I feel like a song without rhythm; a song without beat but just hearing his name everything seems perfect. Ngayon pakiramdam ko lahat nang kulang ay napunan dahil lang sa narinig ko.