CHAPTER 23

Dedicated to: fjshlvr_
______________________________

Chapter 23

Laszlo Pov

Since friday, hindi na ako nakauwi sa ancestral house ni Lorcan dahil sa nangyari. I thought that after making the proposal setting for Lorcan makakauwi na ako agad. But unexpected things happened. Lorcan's plane crashed and sadly he's one of the victim. Even though we already have a hunch that Lorcan is dead. We still want Clayton to identify Lorcan's remain and sadly kay Lorcan nga. Pero kahit na ganun pina-test pa rin namin iyon and again the result it's positive and 99.99 percent that it's Lorcan's body.

We don't have time to mourn cuz after that tita Hilda and tito Stevan  decided to cremate the remain. Just after the funeral ceremony, Desmond, Colt, Rap and I gathered. We have a serious meeting on what do we do to Lorcan's unfinish businesses and who will be the next mafia boss. Since, Daniel Earl is too young for the position and Lorcan doesn't perform a rights for Daniel to be his successor. We appointed Raphael so that we can immediately report it to the main court but Raphael didn't take the position. He cannot accept it. Desmond don't want and so as Colt neither I. None of us wants to be the next mafia boss, so we need to find the next mafia boss. For the mean time the position is vacant. And if we cannot find another boss after one year the main court  will intervene.

For the last three two days and now, I only take a short napped and then woke up again. Since we have need to take care a lot of things. Pagkatapos ng meeting namin ay agad akong nagmaneho papunta sa ancestral house. Even tho' I'm sleepy, I still manage to arrive safe and sound in the house.

Pagkapasok ko ay agad akong nagbihis at naisipan kong hanapin si Ady. For the past days, kahit na pagod ako at maraming bagay na ginagawa. May panahon talaga ako na siya lang ang iniisip ko. Kahit na sa La Union lang din iyong ginanapan ng funeral ceremony hindi pa rin ako nagkaroon ng oras  na pumunta dito.

Paglabas ko sa kwarto ay pumunta ako sa silid niya baka kasi nandun lang siya. Subalit nang kumatok ako doon walang sumasagot. And when I tried to open the door hindi naman iyon lock kaya nabuksan ko. Pero wala namang tao sa loob. That's when I decided to go to the kitchen and look for Ady but there's still no trace of him.

I just wanna check on him... and talk to him. I mean what I said to him before when he confessed but that time... I still don't recognized and acknowledge my feelings for him. But now I knew that I like him and I wanna tell it to him. I... i just hope that it's not too late for me to confess.

Napuntahan ko na ang dalawang kitchen pero wala si Ady. Dumaan na ako sa living area pero wala rin siya doon. Hindi ko rin makita ang auntie niya. I wanna lay on the bed but my body keeps wanting to see Ady. Inaantok akong lumabas at nakita ko ang pinsan niya, si Rose na kumakantang mag-isa habang nagdidilig.

I frowned hearing her... dammit ugly voice. I sigh before calling her name out.

"Rose."

Rose flnched after calling her name. "Pisting yawa jud oi!" She murmurs. It's familiar because it was the same when Ady first saw me. Same reaction. Lumingon siya sa gawi ko at nakita ko pag-iba ng kay sa mukha niya. Her face went pale. What happened? I don't really have a time to ask her what happened to her. I'm tired and sleepy. For christ's sake.

"Yawa na," Rose whispered but I heard her enough. She gave me a smile but she look like she's having a diarrhea. "S-sir kayo po pala, hehehe." She continued.

Rose continue on giving me a smile. But it doesn't look like it.

Sa halip na punain ko ang mga pinapakita niya sa akin binalewala ko na lang iyon. I don't have a time entertaining her state right now. That's why I ask her. "Have you seen Ady?"