CHAPTER 19

Dedicated to: AnnabelleCura0

____________________

Chapter 19

Laszlo Pov

A days without having any interaction with Ady. It's actually fine but honestly I'm not really fine with it. I feel like I lost? I lost someone? I feel like I'm a villian in my own body and soul now. I cannot stop thinking about him. I don't really care if I hurt someone because of my words. I even leave my family in Greece knowing that I may hurt them because of what I did yet I still leave them. I leave the land of my birth. I feel sad tho, but not like what's happening to me right now.

I knew. I knew I hurt Ady but I just told him the truth. I don't want him to hope for someone like me. I'm a player myself. I admit that. But why I feel like dapat hindi ko ginawa iyon sa kanya. Na dapat hindi ko iyon sinabi sa kanya.

The whole time that I stay here ngayon lang ako hindi mapakali at ngayon lang ako nakaranas na parang ang dami kong iniisip. I even find it hard to sleep at night.

"Sir, I the shipping of guns to Vietnam is already sailing by the next 3 days. Just this morning the ship departed in San Vicente, Palawan and will dock in Na Dang port in Vietnam."

I snapped back when my secretary speak.

I puffed the smoke of the cigarette from my mouth. "Hmm," I hummed.

"Then by there sir the guns will be transfered from the ship to the truck. And it will be stored in Khe Tre, I already have a building there where we can put the guns for the mean time before distributung it to Mynmar and Cambodia."

I take the cigarette out from my mouth and look at my secretary. "When will you be flying for Vietnam?" I asked him with a stern face.

He lift up his face and look at me.

"The day before the ship dock in Na Dang port, sir."

I nodded and put the cigarette on my mouth again and had a last blow before throwing it on my ground and step on it. I raked my hair.

"Hmm, call me when you reach Vietnam so that I can update Desmond for the negotiation of Mr. Hue and Mr. Asne."

"Noted sir. And I would like to inform you sir that the new developed gadgets of our partnered company will be having a launching on Friday at 8: am."

"Where is it?"

"The Deluxe hotel sir."

"When you finish your job in Vietnam get yourself right away and get back here. You'll be my representative I can't come to that launching."

"Okay sir."

He wrote on his log and then stared at me as if there something that he wants to say but he is hesitant. I averted my eyes on the calm sea. Nandito kami ngayon nang secretary ko sa tabi ng daan. And in front of us was the blue and sea of La Union. It is where Ady and I rest during our road trip. I sat on my car's hood and put my both hands on my pocket.

"Speak now. My time is precious." I stated.

The sun in front of us is closed in kissing the sea.