Welcome to Remnant

Depuis le début

But Duncan was not alone, he had more Ghost Riders alongside him.

As demons tried to jump into the rift, chains shot out from the ground ripping them apart.

Duncan whiped out his chain, catching a smaller demon and dragging him into his hands.

Duncan: "This is your third attempt this week, where were you heading this time?"

The small demon struggled, trying to escape Duncan's iron gripp.

Demon3: "Like i would tell you anything! YOU ARE NOT THE TRUE KING!"

Duncan: "Is that so?"

Duncan then looks at one of his Riders.

Duncan: "Bring this one into Level 7, dip him in oil and have his flesh flamed! Maybe that will make him talk."

Duncan then hands over the demon to the other Ghost Rider.

Ghost Rider1: "It shall be done."

The other Riders left, leaving Duncan and an open rift into the human world.

Duncan: "Time to go home."

As Duncan jumped through the portal, the rift between Hell and Earth closed.

Duncan took a good look around himself and saw that he was brought into a forest close to Fuyuki.

Not wanting to attract attention, he changed back into his human form.

Duncan's POV:

Duncan's POV:

It's been a while, the human world, at last something that doesn't reek of rotten flesh and blood.

How much time passed? Months? Years?

My thoughts were interrupted by my partner Zarathos.

Zarathos: 'Do not worry partner, it may have passed several years in Hell, but in the human world bareley passed an hour.'

I know, but still... Let's go home.

Zarathos: 'On that we can both agree.'

I whisteled for my bike and lo and behold from the ground erupted a pillar of flames and then my bike apperead.