When Nash returns his face is red and his eyes are blazing. He grabs my arm and leads me into his office. He closes the door and locks it before pushing me against it and connecting our lips immediately.

"What did you tell him?" I ask in between his desperate kisses.

"I told him to leave you the hell alone or he'll face me." He says and he kisses down to my neck and sucks hard.

I lose my train of thought as he sucks on my sweet spot. I moan and I try to keep it low but he's driving me crazy.

"You need to stop being so damn irresistible, baby." He mutters as he kisses back up to my lips, I moan against his lips as he palms my erection.

There's a knock on the door and he pulls away from me.

"You didn't cancel my appointments?" He growls and I frown.

"I did cancel them, I don't know who that could be," I tell him and he smoothes his hair and I try to look presentable but he marked me pretty prominently. I wonder if Gilinsky had anything to do with that.

He sits down at his desk and I open the door. I try to refrain from rolling my eyes but I don't succeed. Why is Lea here again? Didn't she learn her lesson yesterday?

She enters and looks at us suspiciously. I stare blankly at her and she looks to Nash who looks as cool as a cucumber.

"I have your paperwork. You had them expedite it, why? Why are you in a hurry to get divorced?" She asks and she clutches the papers in her hand.

"Because the faster I get rid of you the more happy I will be," he says bluntly and I smirk behind her back.

"I know you're seeing someone, you have that look," she states and Nash laughs at her.

"Oh really? You know it? Where's your proof, Lea?" Nash smiles at her and she huffs in frustration.

"It's not over, Nash. You treated me horribly and I swear I'll get back at you. I'll ruin you." She threatens but Nash shrugs nonchalantly.

"Do whatever you want, Lea. I really don't give a damn. There's nothing you can do that will hurt me. You don't matter at all, you're nothing to me. I was faithful to you for so long and you probably played me the entire time while you used me for my money. What goes around comes around you stupid bitch," he says it calmly like he can't even be bothered to get mad at her.

She throws the papers at him and when she turns and sees me smirking she throws daggers at me. She storms past me and I close and lock the door behind her. I go around Nash's desk and I straddle him and lock my arms around his neck. I kiss him deeply and passionately, I need him so badly. He unbuckles his belt and pulls his pants and briefs down and helps me do the same. When I sit back down on his lap I rub our erections together and he moans as he kisses down to my neck and attaches his lips to that sore spot. It hurts so good.

He sticks his finger in my mouth and I lather them with spit, he takes them out and reaches around to my hole and slides them both in. I gasp at the feeling, he starts moving them in and out right away and I rest my head on his shoulder.

"I need you so fucking badly, baby." He moans. "I've been waiting all night for this."

I pull his hand out and grab his cock as I position myself over him. When I slide down onto him we groan together. He grips my ass as he starts to bounce me on him. He presses hot kisses all over my neck and I rub myself into him, my precum smears over his abdomen.

"I love this so much," I moan as he starts to bounce me harder and faster and he thrusts up. My body trembles as he starts to slam right into my prostate. I rest my head on his shoulder again and all that can be heard is the slapping of our skin and our soft moans. I'm so close already, he drives me wild.

He smacks my ass and makes me moan loudly, I bite his shoulder and I'm sure I leave teeth marks but he growls at me and smacks the other cheek.

"My beautiful slut," he murmurs and he picks up my head by gripping my hair and runs his tongue across my lips before forcing his tongue into my mouth. He dominates the kiss, he massages his tongue against mine. He sucks at my bottom lip and pulls at it between his lips.

"You're mine," he mumbles into the kiss. "Only mine."

"Only yours," I echo. "No one else can make me feel like this. No one compares to you."

"That's fucking right," he mutters and I'm almost there. He fucks me harder and slaps my ass again, that's all I need to cum all over his stomach. He continues to fuck me hard and it's overwhelming me with pleasure. He slams into me a few more times and then cums deep inside me. We pant hard and my body feels like jelly, how am I supposed to do anything productive?

When we finally catch our breath I slowly get off of his lap and he slides out of me. I'm sore but I don't care, it's completely worth it to me.

We get dressed and when we're finally presentable again he presses a gentle kiss on my lips.

I gather the stuff we need and we head to the conference room. When we arrive Gilinsky is sitting next to a blonde guy who I guess is his new assistant. I try not to meet his gaze but he's looking right at me. He frowns as I'm sure he notices a mark on my neck that wasn't there before.

He looks back and forth between Nash and I. I can literally see him connecting the dots. It's pretty obvious in my opinion, but Gilinsky clearly believes that Nash is straight. I try not to let it bother me but I feel uncomfortable with him knowing about us.

I hope he doesn't rat us out.

A/n- update spree! Do you guys like this one?