Chapter 1

Oikawa and Atsumu had been friends for ages. They came up with their own little language, and ever since they had caught Suga kissing a boy in a closet they had become close as could be. The three gay-sketeers, that was what their group chat was called. Yet each had a problem. They had fallen in love.

"I dont get why Omi-omi doesn't talk to me as much anymore? It hurts guys." Oikawa sighed through the phone. "I get attention from Iwa-chan, but the wrong kind. He doesn't get my hints and sometimes it feels like he avoids anything to do with our community. If he turns out to be homophobic please push me off a cliff." Suga laughed at the other end of the line. "Please, you are hilarious, the both of you. I am sure that you'll be fine, it's not like you're dying or anything." "As if you aren't in the same boat. We have all had to hear you talk about Daichi, and you literally wrote a fanfic titled 'Daisuga' that we all read by the way." Atsumu laughed at Sugas squeak of surprise. "I think we should tell them though, I love him so much it hurts," continued Kawa. There was silence at the end of the line.

"Are you sure?"

"We are all running out of time, and there is always a chance they will like you back."

"Well there is no time like the present. How about the next training camp? We will all be there, right?"

They each made plans. The last night of the training camp they would confess, and if it went south they could each hightail it out of there and never be seen from again. Maybe run away to Canada, Oikawa would be a model and Atsumu would use his horror movie knowledge to secure them a creepy cabin in the woods where Suga would take care of them all. Foolproof.

The only problem was the training camp was at Nekoma in three days.

Each built up their own measure of courage, and the days passed in a blur until they were all stepping out of their buses. Oikawa and Atsumu collided, both of them falling to the ground. Suga chuckled as he ran over to them and they both tackled him to the ground and laid in the parking lot. Their teams kept walking and let them lay there. But then, as if conjured from a dream, they walked over. It was like a fairy tale. Sakusa, Iwa and Daichi all held their hand out, and Kawa, Tsumu and Suga tried their best to hide their blush as they were pulled up.

Before they could do anything though, Atsumu pulled them all away and together they ran inside the gym. "Oh my god that was ridiculous. It was, wasn't it? That was absolutely batshi-" Suga clamped a hand over Atsumu's mouth. "Quiet! Stay calm!" But Suga himself looked like a cherry tomato with all the blushing he was doing. Oikawa was walking around in a daze, not knowing what to do with his body. After they calmed down, they each went inside, with Oikawa still slightly stunned and Suga holding him up. Atsumu walked in and punched his brother, starting a fight on the ground. He was so distracted that he didn't notice Sakusa watching his every move.

Iwaizumi walked in at the opposite end of the gym with wet hair. Oikawa turned around, picked up a volleyball and spiked it directly into the wall, creating a satisfying thwack. Once Osamu and Atsumu had been broken up by Kita they started their matches, with Suga, Oikawa and Atsumu fangirling about their respective crushes in their secret language back and forth on opposite sides of the net. Everyone would look at them quizzically when Oikawa would make a remark that turned Suga bright red, but it didn't happen often so they let it slide. 

They spoke in a mixture of French, Spanish and English, so even someone who knew one language could not understand. Not that all three were fluent, but they knew enough so that their language worked. However all the teasing Suga endured was worth it when Oikawa patted Iwaizumi on the back and Suga wiggled his eyebrows and said "Despacito, mi amore." Suga then bit his lip and squinted. Oikawa promptly turned and spiked a ball at his head while Atsumu died from laughter. But when Oikawa spiked a ball at his head too, they all started chasing each other around the gym, while their teammates tried to catch them.

Oikawa, Suga and Astumu got benched as punishment, but they were flushed from their dash anyways. They sat together and reminisced about all the fun times they had together, and Oikawa deliberately brought up the one time where Suga tried to flirt with a boy that ended up being straight. Suga groaned into his hands at the mention. But it didn't matter, because they would all be taken soon. Or at least that's what they hoped. 

-------------------------------------------------

Author here, hope you like my story, and I'll be updating frequently for my first few chapters, (because I have already written them, just to make sure I actually finish this) Anyways I am Australian so if I get any facts wrong I am so sorry! Trying my best. See y'all later :)