Chapter 33

Vines, that's all Ranboo could see.

The images from his nightmares were coming to life before him and he couldn't handle it.

Worst of all, it wasn't even a nightmare, this was real life.

He had people he cared about facing these evil things with him, thats what he feared the most. Loosing a friend then rather loosing himself.

"What the..? What are these?" Phil asked, him, Eret, and Wilbur were surrounded. Charlie got cut off from another one.

It was splitting them apart.

"These my friends are blood vines!" Bad boomed, his voice louder then thunder.

He was being hoisted up by these vines so everyone could see him in all his glory.

"But...why..?" Tubbo asked, his heart was shattered and broken. It was so easy to see.

His bright brown eyes were filled with tears and sorrow, his beautiful smile was replaced with frown. His skin was red and his eyes were puffy.

No one knew how broken this boy was.

No one understands his pain and torment.

"I understand you. Let's be friends Tubbo." An eery voice in his head, he couldnt shake off the words repeating over and over.

He felt like he was going mad, like at any moment his head would explode.

"Fight it." Ranboo said looking over to his struggling friend.

A stern look mixed with worry was on his face, Tubbo didn't understand how he knew, but what he did know is that he could trust Ranboo.

Tubbo ignored the overwhelming thoughts, Bad was very unhappy with this result, he knew it was time.

"Tell me, King Philza, King Eret. Have you ever felt what its like to be turned on by your own family?" Bad said, an evil laughter consumed him.

Eret immeadiatley looked over to Ranbok who wasn't very far from him.

Phil, Techno, and Wilbur looked at Tommy who was beside Ranboo.

What they saw scared them.

--(Ranboo Pov.)--

Everything is so dark, one minute I'm fighting for my life the next I'm here....where is here?

I looked around and to no surprise all I saw was darkness.

My brain was making up shapes and patterns from the darkness but I knew it wasn't real.

It was so eerie and quiet.

If I had a pen you would be able to hear it drop.. spooky.

The black turned a fuzzy white..like it was unfocused.

Now I could see, I think. The shapes and figures were distorted and foggy, I couldn't make a clear image of what was going on.

What is going on?

"Hello Ranboo."

A voice? In my own head?

'I'm going crazy.. well more crazy.'

"Not crazy Ranboo, you're being chosen. Called upon if you will."

'By who? Tommy? Are you in my head again?'

"Will you shut up and listen. And no this is not Tommy."

'Someone's being a little unpleasant... you should get that checked out.'