Chapter 19

I got my glasses so now I can see what I'm writing! :D
----

"Alright Tommy, since you have the basic fingerings down, all you need to do is practice the scales I showed you. Then you'll be a natural at it in no time!" Wilbur explained, Tommy nodded and started to play with the violin, doing random notes and fingerings just for fun.

Wilbur cringed at the wrong notes but enjoyed the right ones.

"Its getting late, we need to head down for dinner." Wilbur instructed, they had been playing the violin since Tommy had opened it.

Tommy nodded and put the violin in its respected place in the case, then put it on his shelf.

Wilbur and Tommy walked down the halls talking about various topics, well it was mostly Wilbur talking and Tommy nodding along.

Techno had joined them halfway to the dining room.

"What do you think we'll eat Tech?" Wilbur said, Techno glances at him and just shrugs.

"Gosh, both of my brothers are annoying." Wilbur said huffing, he crossed his arms over his chest.

"You'll wrinkle your shirt." Techno said in his monotone voice.

Wilbur rolled his eyes and uncrossed his arms, their dad hated wrinkles for some odd reason.

They finally arrived to the dining hall. The guards opened the door for them and they entered.

To their dismay, their father wasnt there yet, he usually arrives before all of them.

"He's probably busy with Sam or the patients in the infirmary, some guards got hurt a little bit ago, I'm sure he'll be down soon." Techno informed while walking to his chair, Wilbur and Tommy glanced at each other and shrugged it off, taking their seats aswell.

Soon chefs brought out the food for the boys, Phil had still not arrived.

"Thank you." They all said, the chefs bowed and left them to eat.

They ate quietly and slowly, they wanted to have a meal with their father.

An hour had passed and still no sign of Phil, they've all finished their foods and they were worried.

"I'll go check down in the infirmary, I'll see if he's talking to Niki, Wilbur check in Dad's office." Techno said getting up, Wilbur following.

"I wanna help." Tommy said, Techno turned and looked at Tommy, turned back around, and walked further away.

"Techno that was rude." Wilbur said catching up with his brother.

Techno huffed and looked back, "Go look in the halls, you may catch him going somewhere." He said then began walking out of the room again.

Wilbur looked at Tommy sympathetically and then walked out the room.

Tommy scoffed and then walked out the room, only to wonder the halls, he learned his way around the castle finally so he does know where hes at.

Tommy looked out a window, it had a great view of the garden, and of his father, wait.

Tommy walked down to the stairs that went to the door that led outside, there he found his father tending to the garden.

Tommy made his presence known by tapping his foot, he didnt like talking that much, he felt like if he needed to use it, itll be like his secret weapon.

"Toms? Shouldnt you be inside doing homework?" Phil asked turning his attention towards Tommy.

Tommy shook his head, he then proceeded to point to the sky, to the setting sun.

"Oh, I didnt even realise it was late, did I miss dinner?" Phil asked standing and taking off his gardening gloves.

Tommy nodded his head, "Sorry kiddo, i lost track of time, are your brothers looking for me?" Phil asked putting his arm around Tommy's shoulders.

Tommy then nodded again, "Techie's at the infirmary and Wilby's looking at your office." Tommy said quietly, you wouldnt have heard him if you weren't listening.

"Thanks Tom, you know you're getting good with words." Phil said smiling, Tommy also smiled but it was brighter then Phil's, Tommy's smile was rilled with admiration and pure joy.

"Let's go get them then." He said as they both walked inside.

---

"So, if we've done this right, then we've narrowed down the possibilities of being cought." A man with devilish eyes said.

"Yes sir, they've acquired all of our experiments, and Dream states they've all gone home Egg free. They eradicated the Egg, and the worst part is, is that they're forces are advancing. They will find us." Another man explained, he was wearing a white lab coat.

"Well that's not good, that's not good at all. Take my son, and get him somewhere safe, to someone who will take care of him. With all of our experiments gone, they will have enough information to track you down Bad. If you and Skeppy get found then it's only a matter of time. Take my son to Fundy. He doesnt know yet and he'll take care of him." He said, the guy dubbed as 'Bad' nodded.

---

"Tubbo!" Bad called, a boy ran down the stairs excitedly.

"Hey Bad! Is dad home too?" The young boy named Tubbo asked.

"Sorry but Schlatt couldnt make it home today, but he does need you to stay with your cousin Fundy for a bit!" Bad said, Tubbo lost his smile a bit but gained it back when he learned he would stay with Fundy.

"Oh alright, when do I leave?" Tubbo asked, "As soon as you're packed!" Bad replied.

Tubbo nodded and shot up the stairs, he was excited to see Fundy, but he really wanted to see his dad. He missed him, a lot.

---

"Sir, someone's here to see the Dr. Fundy." A guard informed, bowing before Eret and Ranboo.

"Who is it?" Eret asked, his interest peaked, Ranboo also seemed interested in the news.

"Their name is Badboyhalo, he also has a young boy with him, he goes by Tubbo, I believe." The guard informed.

Eret stood from his glorious throne, as did Ranboo, they wanted to see the new visitors.

"Let them in, bring them here, I'll go inform more guards, Ranboo stay here." Eret informed, Ranboo rolled his eyes and sat down.

"Right away sir." The guard said bowing again then leaving the room to fetch them.

---

"Fundy, these two claim that you're his cousin?" Eret asked gesturing towards Tubbo.

"Yes, Tubbo is indeed my cousin, he usually stayed with me in the Artic Kingdom. His father is a business man who travels a lot and Tubbo stayed with me sir." Fundy explained, Tubbo shook his head violently, as in agreeing to what Fundy was saying.

Eret laughed at Tubbos shenanigans, "Then Tubbo shall be an honorary guest, he can stay as long as he needs too. Fundy make sure you keep and eye on him for me." Eret said, "of course sir." Fundy answered, bowing, Tubbo and Bad did the same.

Bad soon left shortly after, and Tubbo joined Fundy in the medical bay attending wounded and the sick soldiers and staff, helping out as much as he could.
-----
Word count: 1200

New Characters tehe, also, I got glasses so now I wont get a headache when I write! So hopefully the chapters wont seem boring or half assed anymore lolz.

Also sometimes I wont get notifications for comments, so if you ask a question and I dont answer I apologize!

Thank you for reading lovelies 💚