Chapter 15

I'm sure some of yall are confused by the last chapter but dont worry things will get clear!

This is a continuation of the last day but with the others point of view!
-----

"General, have any word?" Wilbur asked, watching Karl arrive on his horse with a couple of men behind him.

"Yes, there was word that Tommy was injured, he was seen holding his right side and struggling to run. King Philza asks for you to head to Tommy's last known spot. The king believes he couldnt have gone that far." Karl said, he handed them the paper they had been given to by one of the soldiers.

Wilbur nodded and turned towards his older brother, waiting to see what he had to say.

"Let's head out, General, accompany us, but have your other soldiers look east of our position." Techno spat out, he was a natural at assessing and determining the right course of action.

"Right away Sir," Karl turned his horse toward his men. " head east from the last know point, search there. Go a mile wide in every direction when searching. Be efficient and weary, nightfall is coming." Karl said, his men chanted and rode away on their own horses.

Karl faces the prince once more and waited for his orders.

"Let's get moving." Techno said, flicking his wrists to make his horse begin moving. It did as it was told and started galloping, the other two followed.

They traveled to the last location they were seen, before they had miraculously dissapeared.

"Ok, let's pan out. They must've left some kind of clue of where they could have gone." Techno instructed, getting off of his horse.

The Prince and the General did the same, they all went in different directions, their horses following.

They found none, no clues, no footprints, nothing that would help them find who they were searching for.

Hours had past and it was well into the night.

"General go home, your family is waiting for you. It's late also, you need rest. Take tomorrow off, you've earned it." Wilbur said, they had met up back at the spot after they each had gone out about a 3 mile radius looking for the boys, Karl had found an old shack but upon further investigation, he deemed it was abandoned, or atleast, that's what he reported.

"Thank you Sir." He responded bowing, he then climbed on his horse and left the scene before they could change their minds.

Wilbur shuffled his feet, this defeat took a heavy blow on his heart. It acked for Tommy, he wanted to see him safe and sound.

"C'mon Wil, we'll look again tomorrow." Techno said trying to cheer his brother up, keyword trying.

"I just want him back, back and safe..I just want him to be happy." Wilbur said, tears threatened to spill his eyes, but they quickly dissapeared as they heard the clattering of bones.

"We really have to go, the skeletons are out." Techno said getting on his horse, Wilbur climbed on his own.

They rode back to the castle silently, Wilbur's head hung deadly low while Techno had his head up. It wasnt up because he was prideful, it was up so he seemed strong but in reality, he was the most broken one of all.

Over time, Wilbur learned the woods, memorizing every inch of it, hoping that along the way he'd find Tommy and Ranboo, mostly Tommy though.

Techno on the other hand spent his time training, he trained every night and every day, perfecting his moves.

He got whiff and bits of information of their whereabouts but nothing accurate or credible.

Months of looking turned into a year and a half. The rebellion against all the kingdoms was rising, Techno didnt think it was too serious, but the two uprising thieves eerily resembled the missing posters and descriptions of the two boys.

Thus Techno never gave up the hunt for them, no matter how many times he would loose them in a chase, he would think he would get them next time.

Each time he got closer and closer! Wilbur lost hope, he went into deep despair and hid away in his room or library, doing XD knows what.

Phil, Phil was a special case. Somedays he acted like Tommy never existed, he ran his kingdom like normal, other days he would have mood swings and be hard to talk to, then other days he would go out looking for Tommy on days on end.

Eret looked for Ranboo as much as he could but then again, he had a kingdom he needed to attend to, so he couldn't spend as much time as he wanted to looking for him.

Soon, they turned all of their attention to the uprising rebellion, it started to grow out of hand.

They could handle minor stealing but it got worse when the missing posters would be torn down and burned in the center of each village.

Techno took it as an act of war, Wilbur thought it was very disrespectful and the people doing it knew more about the disappearance of the boys. Philza on the other hand, took it as a sign that the boys didnt want to be found.

This broke him, it broke the very being he was, so much so, Techno had to take charge of the kingdom.

He wasnt crowned as the king wasnt dead but it was like he was with how much Techno did.

"*The kingdoms falling*" Tommy signed.

"*Sad isnt it?*" Ranboo answered.

"*Yes..*" Tommy signed once more.

They walked away in the night, another pile of missing posters going into flames, turning into ash.

They really didnt want to be found.
-----

Word count: 960

Sorry for the short chapter! It's kind of a filler for the future ones! Only a couple more chapters left, I would like some request for different stories!

I'll write anything really, and of course I'd give credit for the idea!

Thank you for reading! 💚