Chapter 11

Ayup, I cant sleep again so here ya go <3
----

It had been only been a few minutes since the boys were locked in the room.

They could hear gaurds getting their orders and they found out that this king, was a threat, especially to their family.

"Well, looks like we're gonna be here for a while." Wilbur said flopping on his stomach, on the bed.

Tommy just sighed, atleast he wasnt alone, but he guessed that this ment him and Phil weren't gonna be able to go pay his debts.

Tommy grabbed his notebook that he had been drawing in before and joined Wilbur on his bed.

"We need to get dad to bring you a desk in here. How else would you do your homework?" Techno said looking around Tommy's room.

"*I dont have any homework today, so it doesnt really matter.*" Tommy signed.

"Wait really? On my first day of lessons I had tons of homework!" Wilbur complained, Tommy laughed at how lucky he was to have Sam as his teacher.

Techno looked at the bookshelf full of books.

"You have very boring books." Techno said pulling out different books to read.

Tommy only scoffed and went back to drawing.

"Man I wish I had my guitar! Then it wouldnt be so boring." Wilbur complained, he was now sitting up watching Tommy draw.

"Stop complaining I'm trying to read." Techno said throwing the pillow that was on the floor at his brother. It hit I'm in the face, he only scoffed and picked it up.

Techno gave him a stare, it was one saying that 'if he threw that pillow he was dead.' kind of look.

"Whatever." Wilbur said, putting the pillow down and continued watching Tommy draw.

He drew different things, but then he thought of something he really wanted to draw. Clementine.

It took him about an hour but he got it done, it was a big wolf with white fur. She had noticeably large teeth and big claws.

"Woah Tommy that's really cool!" Wilbur said looking at the drawing.

Tommy nodded and closed the note pad setting it back on the cedar chest.

Tommy grabbed the pillow that Techno threw and the blanket, and made a pallet on the floor to sleep on. He was tired of waiting so he decided to take a nap.

This earned him weird looks from the twins.

"Hey, Toms, if you dont mind me asking, why do you sleep on the floor?" Wilbur asked.

Tommy looked down at the make shift bed and then back at Wilbur.

"*Its my normal*" Was all he said.

He laid down and covered his head with his blanket. He was embarrassed to say that sleeping on the floor made him feel safe and normal.

On the bed he feels out of place and uncomfortable, dont get him wrong he appreciated everything he has, but he just cant sleep there. Not now.

Wilbur sat there dumbfounded, that wasnt the answer he was expecting.

"Whatd he say?" Techno asked, he wished he knew sign language. It would be so handy, especially in this moment.

"Its my normal." Wilbur said.

Techno only looked at where the boy was sleeping then back at Wilbur.

"Well, it is. We cant change that, no matter what we shove in his face. He grew up in the woods, so if he wants to sleep on the floor, then let him. It's not weird." Techno said going back to his book.