Chapter 25

I didnt want yall to wait too long for this chapter so here it is! Also, Wednesday ill be starting marching band camp and ill also have soccer training, though the book is almost done, the last few chapters (depending on how much i write) may be spread out, so sorry about that!

--> Tw morbid descriptions, death <--
--------

The battle between George and the Minecraft Twins was very heated, Wilbur had seem to meet his match, Techno was trying his best to help but the voices in his head were screaming at him.

The voices couldnt agree on one coherent thought to say but one word rilled Techno to his core, and that was 'Tommy'.

Why were the voices shouting his name? He was safe in the castle with Sam, right?

While Techno was in his own world, Wilbur and George were doing hand to hand combat, their swords broke against each other minutes before hand.

George threw a punch and it connected with Wilbur's cheek knocking him back a little, George took advantage of him loosing his balance and quickly took out a potion, throwing it at Wilbur.

It would have hit him in his chest if a sheild didnt apear infront of him.

"Charlie? What the Nether are you going here?" Wilbur asked bewildered.

Techno was knocked out of his trance when he heard glass break, he knew all to well that it ment a potion was thrown.

George took this chance to leave, he was over the fighting of this pointless battle.

"You could here the explosions from the next kingdom over, I came to help! Glad i did too, you would've been a gonner with that potion he threw at you." Charlie said energetically, Techno came up to Wilbur and grabbed both of his shoulders checking him all over to see if he was injured from that potion.

"Im fine Tech, but are you? You spaced out on me!'' Wilbur said frantically, he was scared when his brother stopped responding during battle, like he was no longer awake.

"Im sorry its the voices, they keep talking about Tommy, im scared that he's not ok, Wil." Techno said looking North where their home lied.

''Then you go, me and Charlie will handle things here, ill alert dad of the situation, you go make sure our brother is ok.'' Wilbur said determined.

Techno nodded and with no hesitation ran as fast as he could to help Tommy, he didnt know what kind of danger he could be in but he knew he needed to protect him at all costs.

---

"SAM!'' Tommy shouted as Sam fell backwards, Tommy rushed to catch the man, he had tears pricking the corner of his eyes, the sword wasnt in his chest as Dream pulled it out of him.

"Aw man! I thought it would last a little longer then that but I guess im just to good!" Dream gloated, dubbling over from laughing to hard.

"Man well, looks like its time to come with me! Come on children single file line, lets go see how bad The Pride Kingdom is losing." He said as he inched towards where Tommy sat on the ground.

In one fast motion, Tommy was off of his knees and holding Sam's sword, pointing it at Dream's neck.

"So you do remember how to fight? Guess i was a good teacher then." Dream said, he seemed happy that Tommy had picked up that sword.

"Tubbo help Sam, Ranboo protect them." Tommy said calmly, his eyes though, they told a different story. He had rage and sadness in his eyes but no hint of fear, Dream's smile grew wicked.

"You think you're some kind of hero Tommy? Didnt anyone tell you that heros always die? Why do you think your mother and father are dead? Because they tried to play hero! Thats why they're dead, because they thought that they could play hero and live! They were weak, just like you Tomathy." Dream said coldly, all playfulness in his voice left and was left with a brutal tone.