Chapter 32

"Attack them. Thats an order." Schlatt commanded, Bad stood still his eyes set straight for the ground.

"No.'' Bad said coldly, Schlatts eyes faltered as Bad turned towards him.

"I don't want to hurt Tubbo. I will not hurt anyone anymore because of you." Bad said spitting at Schlatts feet.

"F-fine! The Egg won't be happy about this! And my mob army will kill you." He said pointing his sword towards them.

His mob army surrounded them, there were no longer creepers so they didn't have to worry about anymore explosions, they just had to focus on the enemy infront of them.

"We'll still defeat you. No matter your numbers." Wilbur said preparing to fight.

"THERE ARE FIVE OF YOU!" Shclatt yelled, "AND HE CANT EVEN STAND, HOW DO YOU THINK YOU CAN POSSIBLY WIN!" he continued.

"With a little bit of help." A monotone voice said from behind.

"Techno!" Wilbur gleamed with hope.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, my brother and I had to get some help." Techno gestured.

Soon, everyone appeared. Who you might be asking? All the people who were affected by the egg. They've come to take their revenge on Schlatt and Badboyhalo.

"How the nether did you manage to do that!" Schlatt said angrily.

"Tommy and Ranboo were good friends with them at one point, and who's to say that karma isn't a bitch, Schlatt." Techno said coldly.

Schlatt gritted his teeth then his eyes moved to his son, who didn't dare to make eye contact with him.

"What now Schlatt?" Techno asked as he inched closer to him.

"I say, GO TO NETHER!" Schlatt says as he signals for his mob army to attack once more.

This time it was a fair fight, Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo made their way down to their family members.

Purpled and Punz were fighting back to back, Sapnap and Qauckity fought off an enderman, Mr. Nook was fighting off zombies and skeletons.

Even Niki and Fundy were helping, Antfrost was also here to help.

Everything was looking good for them, they had numbers now, they had allies.

Bad was fighting Schlatt who was severely loosing.

"Bad! I thought we were friends! Why would you turn against The Egg like this?" Schlatt asked as he got pinned to the ground.

Bad had his sword to Schlatts neck, "Im not." He said simply, he brought his sword up and slashed it through his friends neck.

Tubbo witnessed his fathers murder, 'Why?' was all he could think.

They were happy were they not? Tubbo loved his father and his father loved him, right?

'Why would he do this to me? To us? Our family...my family is gone.' He thought.

'Why does everything I love die?! First my mother and now my father, both at the hands of corruption and evil. Why does everyone seek power! Why does everyone want to hurt each other? Why can't we coexist and make ammends when we do something qrong? Why is life so cruel and fucked up.... if I were standing by my fathers side...would he still be here? Am I on the right side? Of course I am what am I thinking, they're my friends, my family.... right?'

Tears were whelling in his eyes threatening to pour out at any given time.

'Pull yourself together.....pathetic.' he thought to himself.

He's never felt this way before, but then again he's never lost someone so dear to his heart before. He wiped his eyes and tried pulling himself together.

'I'm at war XD damnit'

Tommy and Ranboo had to protect their friend from the monsters that were separating them from their family.

That is, until the monsters stopped attacking and the ground started shaking.

"Bloody Nether..." Wilbur exclaimed, Tommy and Ranboo, dragging Tubbo, tried to get to their family as fast as they could.

Unfortunately, they were stopped by deep red vines sprouting put of the ground.

"It has begun."

:)
-----
Word count: 690

Short chapter because I like this cliffhanger, sorry it is short though.

Also sorry if it feels like I'm dragging this out, its not my intentions to do that :(