Chapter 18

I'm not in the bestest of moods SO I'm writing this chapter!

Remember I love you guys 💚💚
---

"All of them?" Phil said in disbelief.

"Yes, except for Tommy and Ranboo. All of the rebels are affected by the Egg." Niki said writing notes down on her clipboard.

Phil looked over to his sons and Eret. They were also in shock, well you couldnt tell by looking at Techno, but the other two most definitely.

"When do you think they'll wake?" Eret asked, he was eager to see his brother. He hoped Ranboo felt the same.

"Well, both boys were affected by the explosion, so I estimate 2-3 days before they wake. Tommy might be out a little while longer because of his leg and the blood lose, but other then that they'll both be fine." Niki said, she was flipping through the papers to make sure she got everything down.

"So we just wait until someone wakes up to get answers?" Wilbur asked, he seemed very impatient, mostly because his brother was hurt and unconscious.

"Yes Wilbur, be patient son. Atleast they're back, now we just need to wait a little longer." Phil said, putting a reassuring hand on his sons shoulder.

"I know." Wilbur said with a sad sigh.

"Niki, someone's awake!" Fundy said coming out of one of the rooms.

"Escuse me." Niki said calmly as she walked to Fundy.

Niki walked through the door, it was a kid with a beanie, it was torn up though.

"Hello, I'm Niki, this is Fundy, we're doctors trying to help you." Niki said reassuringly to the kid, "Can you tell me your name?" She added.

"Right, um, im Alex, my friends call me Qauckity though." Qauckity said looking around the room, "where are my friends?" He asked.

"They're recovering, like you, do you mind answering some questions?" Fundy asked entering the conversation.

"Sure." Qauckity said nervously, he fiddled with his blanket.

And so he did, he answered every question he could. He didnt know all of the answers of course, he was only there that day because he was visiting his boyfriend.

"Thank you Qauckity, we appreciate your cooperation." Niki said smiling nicely, Fundy did the same.

"We'll leave you to get some rest, we'll tell you when Sapnap is awake." Fundy said as he left the room, Niki following closely behind and closing the door.

Wilbur and Techno were sitting outside Tommy's room, Phil and Eret talking down the hall, when Niki and Fundy walked closer Techno immediately stood up to ask questions.

"Hold on your highness, the person we were asking questions too wasnt much help, he was only there visiting a boyfriend. He wasnt apart of the rebellion." Niki said calmly, Techno stiffened but then sighed and went back to his seat.

"So was he affected? Even though he wasnt apart of it?" Wilbur asked.

"Yes and no, it seems the test we did were wrong. All the symptoms he had dissapeared when he woke." Niki explained writing down her thoughts on paper.

"That's very strange, we need to do more tests on that. But make sure it doesnt hurt whatever you do." Wilbur said looking back down towards the floor.

"Yes sir." Both Niki and Fundy said with a bow, leaving the princes to their thoughts.

"When can we see Tommy?" Wilbur asked breaking the silence.