chapter 3

Blep :p I HAD COFFEEEE LETS GOOOOOO
------

Technoblades pristine white shirt was now covered in a child's blood, he swore to himself this wouldnt happen again but here he is, caring a dying child again.

The gates of the castle opened on the sight of seeing his horse.

"Brother your- why are you carrying a dead child again?" A brunette in fancy clothing said.

"Shut it Wil, we need to get him to the doctor." Technoblade said gettin off his horse, the man dubbed 'Wil' took the child.

"What the hell Techno, why is he so light?"

"Found him in the woods Wilbur, we need to get going before he bleeds to death on you." Techno said giving his horse to a gaurd, and then following Wilbur to the large castle.

They burst through the doors causing a commotion, they startled the maids and butlers that were cleaning and walking about the castle. They all gave the boys odd looks as they were covered in blood and holding a dead child.

They continued running down the elaborate halls, they were built to confuse those who were invading it.

They finally made it to two double doors that led to an infirmary.

They burst through the door to see a man and a woman.

"Prince Technoblade?" The man said.

"Prince Wilbur?" The woman said.

They both said these names at the same time, both were equally confused when they saw the blood and the boy.

"Niki, Fundy, we need your help." Techno said, laying the child on a bed that was in the middle of the room.

"Right! Fundy go get bandages, and lots of them. I'll get the IV bag ready, oh also get rubbing alcohol!" Niki said, she went to a counter that was near the door to come in.

Niki was the head doctor, Fundy was also a doctor but he was still learning the basics so hes more of an assistant.

"On it!" Fundy said leaving the room and into another, you could hear him rummaging through the different chests.

"What happened?" Niki questioned as she carefully looked at the boys wounds.

"He was a criminal I was hunting, he tried to escape by climbing up a tree, but I pulled him down and he wasnt as strong as I thought so when he fell, he fell with a lot of force. He hit his head on a root that was sticking out." Techno explained in his monotone voice.

"I see. We'll  need to wait for him to wake up to see if there was any brain damage, but for now, he will be fine when we get him bandaged." Niki said, Fundy came in with multiple bandages and wrapped them around the boys head.

Niki attached the IV bag to a needle and stuck it into his arm.

"Hes very malnourished, was he stealing food? If so, he hasn't been doing a good job at it. I wonder how long hes been stealing and where are his parents?" Fundy said examining the boys body.

"Well I have no idea ask him when he wakes up, not me." Techno said walking out of the room.

He seemed very agrivated, but why was the question.

"I'll go see what's wrong, come get me when he wakes please." Wilbur said leaving the room.

Wilbur walked out the set of doors and his twin was no where to be found.

"Oh Cmon Tech, invisibility?" Wilbur said noticing the particles against a wall.

"I was hoping you wouldnt see them." He said taking out a bucket of milk and drinking it.

"What's going on? What's got you down, other then the kid?" Wilbur said sitting beside him.

"It just"- sigh-" the voices got excited seeing him." Techno said putting his head in his hands.

"Bad excited?"

"No, it was good, they were getting attached, and to be honest, so was I." He said lifting his head.

Wilbur was making an 'aw' face.

"Dont give me that look, he reminds me of you, that's all." Techno said waving his hand and dismissing the face Wilbur was making.

"I Remind you of a malnourished dead kid?"

"What- no!" Techno said cracking a smile.

"There it is."

"What?"

"You smiled, finaly." Wilbur said leaning his head on his twin brothers shoulder.

"Whatever." Techno responded, he leaned his head against the wall and fell asleep.

What a stressful day for him, he could only imagine what he put the kid through.

------

"Goodbye my little songbird.."

"Hey kid...up.."

Tommy shot out of bed, his head was throbbing.

"Woah, calm down. Your head was injured, what's your name kid? Can you remember?" A strange man with a lab coat asked him.

"*Tommy*" he signed in response.

"I see, you cant speak. I'll be back with pen and paper. Please, stay in bed." The man left before Tommy could even acknowledge what he'd instructed him to do.

So he sat, and sat, and sat.

"Fuck this." He thought.

Tommy got up and pulled out the Iv. He immediately regretted it as he started to feel nauseous. He almost collapsed on the floor if it wasnt for someone catching him.

"Cmon kid, I told you to stay in bed." It was the doctor from before that cought him.

Tommy groaned and layed back down. The doctor handed him the pen and a notebook.

"Still feel like talking?" He asked, cocking his head to the side.

Tommy nodded his head after thinking for a moment.

"Great, so my names Fundy, what's yours?" He asked simply.

"Tommy" he wrote.

"Hey Tommy, how old are you? I'm 23." Fundy said.

"6" he wrote.

"Hmm, your a little to tall to be 6, what day were you born?" He asked confused, the boy sure didnt look 6. He may have weighed it but he didnt look it.

"April 9"

"For that to be true, youd have to be atleast 14 or 15. Do you know how long you were in the woods?" He asked again, more curious about the boy.

"9"

"Then that means you're 15 Tommy. Were you alone all 9 years?" He asks another question once more.

"Yes"

"Ok, thanks for answering my questions, the king and his sons will have more for you I'm sure. And the other doctor, Niki, will be in here shortly to ask questions of her own, but that'll be more on the health side of things. For now get some rest, you'll need it." Fundy said patting his shoulder and pulling a blanket over him.

Tommy only nodded and closed his eyes, he hated sleeping because he always got the same dream. Or should I say, nightmare.
-------

Word count: 1111
Tehe