Chapter 24

I tie dyed today and my hands and feet are stained 😂😂 sorry for the useless info

---> TW Death, blood, gory descriptions.<---

I finally remembered to put a warning-
--------

"I was hoping the next time we hung out would be us visiting your castle Prince Tommy, but im not so happy that it happened like this." Tubbo said, they were all in Tommy's room, all being Tubbo, Tommy, Ranboo and Sam. If Sam wasnt there he wouldnt have said 'Prince', Tommy hates it.

Tommy scoffed at Tubbos comment, Ranboo only laughed. Sam was a little weirded out by the comment but none the less silently watched by the door.

"*Does he know sign?*" Ranboo signed.

"Yes I do, but dont worry, I wont pay attention to your conversation if you dont want me too, your highness." Sam said smoothly.

Ranboo laughed nervously, "Dont worry I trust Sam. He's tought me everything I know, so if we do ask him to not pay attention he would. Not because we are princes but because he respects privacy." Tommy said.

They were all shocked at what Tommy said, not because he spoke so highly about Sam so easily but because he spoke so much.

At times he usually speaks a few words a sentence at most.

"Well, if you trust him, then I guess I will too." Ranboo said looking towards Sam.

"I aswell." Tubbo said, they were all looking at Sam.

Sam was stood there shocked with a small small smile on his face. He wasnt shocked about what they said about them but about how much they trusted each others opinoions.

---

"King Philza, thank you for coming and for your assistance with this matter, and on such short notice, the Pride Kingdom and I thank you for your assistance." Eret said bowing, his army standing in prooper formation, bowing after their King.

"We may have our differences and past conflicts, but I would like to believe we have overcome that. Lets save your kingdom friend." Phil said putting his hands on Erets shoulders gently pushing him to stand up straight.

Eret gave them a warm smile and soon welcomed them into the castle.

They went over the plans, they didnt have much to go off of but they made a plan as best they could.

Technoblade was to take half of the army they brought and Wilbur took the other half. Techno's forces were to spread evenly around the castle walls, protecting each area of the castle, while Wilbur and his forces were to hide in the woods and the village, they would be the reinforcements incase Techno couldnt keep them occupied. They knew it was between 5-8 people they would be going against. They also knew that the people, they have dubbed them criminals, were highly skilled in whatever their jobs were to be, so they hoped their forces combined will be enough. Eret's army would be one whole group protecting the village and evacuating villigers before the attack. They didnt want poeple that didnt need to be hurt, hurt.

They waited and waited for the enemy to attack but they never came. Minutes turned into hours that they waited. The village was completely cleared and the army was becoming tired.

"Father, are you sure the attack was happening today?" Wilbur asked sarcastically.

Phil only rolled his eyes, "The day isnt over yet." he replied, "Back to your post." he countinued. Wilbur scoffed and walked off.

"Im sorry King Philza, I shouldnt have drug you and your sons out here only on a sliver of information. I was just worried for my kingdoms safety." Eret said sadly, he felt like he's made the wrong decision.