23. Please Don't Kill Me

NANDINI POV

NANDINI POV

"Nandini Nandini!" screamed a female voice behind me, and I spun around to see Navya sprinting towards me.

"Heeey!"I greeted her and gave her a hug.

Navya hugged me back and said, "How are you? We haven't seen each other in like forever. "

"Isn't that right?" I responded.

We released each other and walked to our next class together.

"So where is Aryamaan?"I inquired because I hadn't seen him in a long time.

"I don't know," she replied hesitantly, "I'm not with him 24/7."

"All right, weirdo... only an hour to go," I said.

Navya spent a lot more time with Aryamaan than I did. Something between them, I believe, is going on. If she's hiding something, I'll chop her and feed her to Abhimanyu.

I felt everyone's eyes on me as we stepped into the classroom.

"Hey, do I look like I've got stuff on my face?" I whispered to Navya

"No?" She said this while looking at my face.

"Everyone was staring at me," I pointed out.

Navya took a seat next to me and had a look around.

"It'll probably be nothing, just them being weird again," she shrugged.

"You are right," I assured myself.

We left the classroom, and I could still feel everyone staring at me. What was wrong with them? Navya needed to return home quickly, so I said "goodbye."

As I dropped everything back into my locker, I felt somebody standing behind me. You know that feeling when somebody is following or looking at you? Well, I have that feeling right now.

"Please Manik, not now... I'm not in the mood." I said, annoyed, assuming it was him.

"It's not Manik, whore!" exclaimed a familiar voice.

"Please excuse me. Whore me? Please, Alya, please leave me alone! " I was already irritated by her presence, I said.

What kind of girl has the audacity to call me a whore?

She should examine herself in the mirror.

"You, of course! I had a feeling there was something going on between you and Manik. And you're the one with whom he cheated on me? " Alya murmured, her voice rising.

Did she hit her head somewhere or is she going mad?

"Nothing is going on between us! Just leave Alya! " I said, turning back to the locker.

"Instagram says something different; I'll get you back for that!" she exclaimed, stomping away and letting out an angry sign.

What did she mean? Right now, I'm completely confused. I took my phone from my backpack and opened the Instagram app, scrolling down the page.

When I saw a photo of Manik and myself kissing, I was taken aback. What the hell is going on here?

I was even more enraged at the caption Did he plan all of this? Was he really just hanging out with me for the sake of the dare? How could he do that!?

"Hey Nandini," says the jerk, "and he's here."

I felt my eyes and my vision getting blurry. Why did he hurt me so much? I think I cared about him. I thought he was different, but he

"DON'T YOU DARE COME NEAR ME!"I screamed as a tear streamed down my face, making my cheeks moist.

"Nandini noo, you don't understand-" Manik said, coming close to me.

"SHUT UP! I HATE YOU! HOW COULD YOU?" I interrupted him.

It hurt, so I turned around and made sure I was out of his sight.

"Wait, Nandini!" I brushed his hand off my shoulder when he put his hand on mine.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I screamed, tears streaming down my face as I looked at him.

He looked hurt. Why the hell was he hurt? He freaking won the dare. I'm the one who fell for his trap. Why did I trust him? Why?

I began running, and as soon as I left campus, I felt the chilly rain on my exposed skin. The fact that no one could see me cry was the only bright spot at the time.

I began to slow down as tears continued to flow down my cheeks. How was he able to pull that off? How? What was I thinking when I trusted him?

My clothing was soaked, and I was freezing after a half-hour walk home.

While I was walking, the car was following me at my speed. I looked at the car and recognized it. It was the jerk's car. He rolled down his window, revealing his not-so-pretty face.

"NANDINI GET IN THE FUCKING CAR!" Manik shouted because of the sound of rain.

I stopped and looked at him through the window.

"I'm not a stupid, jerk!" I exclaimed, and I began walking faster than previously, but he was once again driving beside me.

"You're going to get sick, let me explain myself! GET IN THE FREAKING CAR! " He shouted again.

I walked faster and he stopped the car.

I turned around to see him getting out of the car and coming toward me.

"It's fine if you want to play that way." He walked up to me, grabbed my wrist, and dragged me to the car with him.

"MANIK LEAVE ME OR I WILL START SCREAMING," I said, trying to release my hand from his hold.

"Shut up, GOD, you're the most stubborn person I've ever met!" He expressed his anger by letting out a frustrated sigh.

"NOW GET IN!"He stated he was going to let go of my hand.

He is mad at me. He is really mad. Why is he mad?

I did what he said, more like what he commanded, because I was afraid. I walked in and closed the door behind me, saying a short prayer before he entered.

"Look at me now, I'm drenched!" As he was getting into the driver's seat, he said, pointing at himself.

"Can you tell me where you're taking me?" I inquired, frightened.

He said, "You'll see," and started the engine.

"Please don't kill me," I pleaded, as I stared at him.

"I'm not going to kill you, Nandini. Who do you think I am?" He said, laughing in disbelief.

Even though he said he wasn't going to kill me, I am scared.

So, how was the update?

An unexpected twist, right???

Seriously, Nandini is asking him if he gonna kill her. I am telling you this girl is mad😂

Also, thank you for loving this book 

Do give this book a shout-out if you find it worthwhile, because it will help me and my books reach more people. Also, please notify me if you did so so that I am aware of it.

Love you all!!