"what movie you wanna watch?" he asks.

"you pick." i sigh.

"roll bounce." he smiles.

"ugh fine." i roll my eyes.

he lays beside me on my bed. i grab my blanket and pull it over us. i slowly cuddle closer to him. he turns on roll bounce on the firestick. i grab my bag of chips and open them.

we watched about 3 movies. we were watching the movie the brother's for about 20 minutes before mikey pauses the movie and looks at me.

"what?" i ask looking up at him.

"why were you so upset when i came over friday?" he asks.

"you're not gonna like the answer." i sigh.

"i don't care. tell me." he insists.

"mikey-"

"just tell me."

"my friend cameron likes me and i kinda like him back, but he freaked out when i told him i was in contact with you, even though there's nothing going on between us romantically." i explain. he looks down in his lap as he fiddles with the remote.

shit.

"that's the reason i didn't want to tell him. i hurt him just like his ex and he sort of hurt me." i sigh, looking down. he looks at me again. "that's why i didn't want to tell you this. i knew it would reveal my past and i wasn't sure if i was ready for that."

"you don't ever have to hold back about revealing your past to me." he says. he pulls my chin to look at him. i look down at his hand. "sorry." he removes his hand cautiously.

"let's just finish the movie." i spoke softly. mikey takes the hint and grabs the remote. he plays the movie and he slouches down.

"i think i'm gonna leave after this movie." he announces.

"why?" i ask turning my attention to him.

"i just kinda wanna go home now." he sighs.

"mikey. don't be like that." i scoffed.

"like what?"

"don't be all mad at me. you wanted to know. i told you you wouldn't like the answer."

"can we just finish watching the movie?" he snapped.

"no. you're mad and i want you to talk to me." i advise.

"you know how i feel about you." he says.

"i know. that's why i didn't want to tell you." i sigh.

"i'm just gonna go." he sits up.

"no mikey. we need to talk about these things." i spoke.

"i don't wanna stay if you're just gonna talk about other niggas." he sasses.

"then leave." i slouch in my bed angrily.