The Letters (bonus chapter 2)

*I'm not writing every letter just the essential ones

K.Cs letter

Dear K.C or Love of my life

I think the hospital found this letter gave it to you and you are possibly reading this now. Well of you are reading this then I'm not there to tell you myself.

When the doctor said I had 3 months to live. Something in me broke. I wouldn't be able to walk with you down the aisle. With you being Mr Chamber or me being Mr Riverstone.

I loved every moment I spent with you. Every passing day I loved being with you. Every kiss we shared gave me a reason to live. But I didn't have a choice.

I want you to meet the people who have my organs and see a part of me in people. Literally.

I loved you and I still love you. Well enough of the lovey dovey stuff. Let's get down to the real issue. Or wedding.

Well we had a beatiful beach wedding. I wore a black suit and you wanted to be on the white side. You watched me walk down the aisle with a smile on my face.

My wedding vows brought a smile to your face. They went something like this " K.C Carter Riverstone. Since the day I met I had never had one bad thing to say about you beside that you don't understand I love you more. *audience laughs*

"You gave me so many things. You made me laugh, cry, smile and made me love you harder each day. I have never stopped loving you. That kissed at that party unlocked everything

When I lost my memory you were the person who brought it back and you brought it back with a single kiss. That kiss brought my life back. I don't know how many time I will say. I will say it till my last breath comes I love you with all my heart and don't you forget that"

Well the audience cried. You cried. Everybody cried. Happy tears. We had an amazing wedding. But the honeymoon was better. (Wink wink)

But that's not the only reason I wrote this letter. I wanted to tell you that you are allowed to move on and I'm giving you permission.

Inside the envelope you'll find a USB and 3 rings. The 2 identical ones are the ones I want you to give to your future husband or wife. The 3rd one with the one with a words engraved in them.

I want you to wear it. That was the ring I was supposed to give you. I never want you take it off. Don't wear it around your finger. Make it a necklace.

So I'll always be close to your heart. On that USB there a song I wrote for you. I want you to listen to it everytime you miss me.