3. Night with him( part 3)

We finally drive out of school. There was this feeling that woul not go away. Why would K.C Riverstone invite me to a party when he had 2 years to do that.

Although my conscious had a point. I didn't care my crush for almost 2 years invited me to a party and I didn't care. This will be the first party of the school year and I got personally invited.

"Guys don't you think it's weird that K.C not just any K.C, K.C Riverstone personally invited me then changes it to all three of us to his party" I ask my friends. Maybe they'll think it's weird to or it's just my lucky day.

"It is weird but who cares we just got invited to the first party of the school year and it K.C's party. That means tones of girls" Cassie squeals and let's out a noise that's sound like a shriek but sounds like a monkey and a bird mating.

"God cassie what was that" Mateo ask while covering his ears. I chuckle and Cassie glares at me.

"I was trying to do that thing, you know in movies when the guy finally asks the girls out and the girl runs to her friend , squeals and got back to the guy. I was doing that" oh she was doing that thing but hers sounded like a God knows what.

"Cassie for Mateo and mines sake don't ever do that again I'll even bribe you" I begged.

"Okay no need to be mean about it" she pouts. OMG she looks so cute.

"Aww stop pouting it makes you look even cuter" I say to her. What I may be gay but that doesn't mean I can't tell a girl she's cute. I'll never date her that's for sure but I'll always compliment.

"You do know cute means ugly but acceptable right?" Cassie says. I did not know that. We continue to drive in silence until Mateo breaks it.

"Guys how about we ditch the party and have a movie night at your house" he says pointing at me. I knew why he wanted to hang at my house.

We have a home theater filled with the latest movies out. It's has tiny LED light lighting the entire room which gives it the stary night effect and LED strips lining the edges of the room. It has a fully stocked snack bar and other cool things deemed unecessary.

"No dude. You both are still party virgins" I said.

"Technically I'm not a party virgin. I broke that last year when Meghan Sanchez invited me" Mateo says.

"WHAT!" Cassie screams, me and Mateo flinch. I hate a angry cassie she even worse than drunk cassie. Even though we never got invited to a party that didn't mean we couldn't raid my parents liquor cabinet.

"Calm down cassie I'm driving" one thing my father told me to never do was. 'Never tell a women to calm down' and now I know why.

"Did you ju- did he ju- oh no you didnt" cassie said. It like her brain short cuircuted and she was trying to form a sentence. She was so angry she couldnt even form a sentence.

"You just, no, did you just tell me to calm down has your dad or brother or anyone with a brain tell you never to tell a women to calm down" okay she was angry.

"Actually my dad told me that but now I know why he told me that" I tell her honestly after ten minutes or so she calms down. I drove to the twins school to pick them up. I arrive 10 minutes later.

"Hey Collin!" Amira beams and Anissa comes in but quieter than usual.

"Anissa what wrong you seem awfully quiet" she mumbled what sound like an 'I'm fine' but I could hear her.

"Amira?" I ask Amira is usually the quiet on but she seems happy. It's not a bad thing but she happier today why.

"Don't look at me it's not my fault she got humiliated in front of the whole school" wait did she just .