17. bro picnic with him

"No I am not jumping into that" I say as I look at the cliff. So Cassies great plan to bond was cliff jumping. I expected this from Mateo but Cassie.

"Why stop being a pussy" Mateo says. He doesnt want to do it but he's calling me a pussy.

"Then you do it" he pushes himself of the rock he was leaning on.

"Gladly" he say and jumps but not before doing a moonsault.

"Well is your turn Colli poo" she stated in a baby voice.

"Fine but I break a neck its your fault" she takes out her phone and starts recording.

I run to the edge of the cliff and dive straight forward. I straight my body and put my hand together so I can enter the water with belly flopping.

Befor the water comes in contact with my body I hold my breath. The water was cold. I see Mateo legs in the water and surface for air. When I come up im jumped by Mateo.

"Piggy back ride" he screams and I swim to shore with Mateo on my back. I dropped him on the sand and he groans.

"Hey were's Cass" just then I hear scream that was a excited scream. Then she swim to shore.

"That's how its done bitches"

Beep

Beep

Beep

I cant believe I'm a Cliff jumper or diver or whatever you call it. It's Monday and I have school.

I'm going back to Ever Hill High. I drag myself out of bed. I shower and change into blue jeans that are ripped on one knee, a white hoodie and black vans. I tie my hair in a low ponytail but leave a few strands out. I put on my glasses and Everything becomes a thousand times better.

I go to the kitchen and find mom talking to Amira and Anissa. I walk closer and I see my "dad" sitting there.

"Good morning family and Daniel" I say the last part in bored tone.

"Collin that is no way to talk to your father" mom tells me and dad just looks up and scoffs.

"Well how about we go to school and I continue to ignore that till he decides he wants to have a proper conversation with me but I need to go to school and I dont want to be late" If my dad wants to ignore I have no problem but I'm not going to hold back on my comments.

"I'll drive" Brier says. He's free most of the time. He just follows dad around the office and "supervises".

I go outside and 5 minutes later Brier stops the car in front of the house. I climb into the car. He starts to drive to school.

"What's up with you and dad" he asked in a concerned tone.

"You already know. I actually said "hi" to him and he ignored me and then gave me the stinkiest glare" he continues to drive without speaking.

He parks the car and I get out. I got stares from many people. I go to the office.

"Hi I'm Collin Chambers I came for my schedule" she hands me a piece of paper, a key with a number on it and I leave. My first class is English.

I walk in an everybody is silent. Awkward check. I give the teacher the note from the front office.

"Everyone this is Collin Chambers. You might remember him from almost 3 years ago" I go and take my seat at the back.