38. End of him

"I remember" he whispers.

"Wait what" did I hear him correctly.

"I remember everything" he say again.

"As in you got your memory back" he nods. I jump up and start to jump up and down. I pick him up and spin him around.

"So by me kissing you, you got your memory back" he shakes his head yes.

"As cliche as that sounds. I would have kissed you sooner if that meant getting your memory back" he wraps his arms around my neck for support.

"Well how about you kiss me again" he says. I smirk before leaning in am capturing his lips into a passionate kiss. His lips move against mine. His hands run through my hair.

He gently bite my bottoms lip earning a breathy moan he smiles into the kiss. I lower him to the ground. I hover him.

He kiss me along the jaw and stops by my neck. He kisses me until he finds sweet spot. He smiles and continues to kiss that spot. He then give me a hickey.

Our lips find each other again before we fall back into a rhythm. His hand move up and down my shirt. I feel like I'm running out of air. We come up for air. I rest my fore head on his and give him a kiss on more time.

"Be my boyfriend" I whisper.

"Yes" he kisses me one more time.

"I really do love you collin Chambers"

"And I love you K.C Riverstone"

Collins P.O.V
Graduation

News broke out about me getting my memory back. Ever since New Years eve things with me and K.C have been great. Besides that one fight that caused me to go drink at a bar and was up in a strange place.

Let's say thing happened. Ever since he told he loved me things have been amazing. Today I'm graduating high school. Top of the class and even grade. Now I have to give a speech about this.

"Ladies and gentlemen. 2018 has been a great year for everyone. But it has been the greatest for this one student. Collin Chambers our valedictorian" they begin to clap as I make my way to the podium.

After months of physical therapy and 4 surgical procedures I can finally walk without my crutches.

" Hi everyone. When they said I have to give a speech I started to panick" the people in the audience chuckled.

"Well I haven't spent much time in Ever Hill Academy but the time I spent here has been great. I've made friends, competed in many competition and other stuff to.
Many of us have been asked the " question what do you want to do after highschool" people answer that question easily as taking a breath" I take a breath in.

"See how easy that was. 5 years where do you see yourself. Many still don't have the answer to that question. High school has thought me alot. Bot just academically but also outside of school. It gave me opportunities I didn't know I could get. If you still haven't answered that question then you still have time. Make sure you want to be that and your going to be happy when you do that" I look at the audience.

"Many people said that I could never walk without my crutches but look at me now. I'm standing here on my own two feet. Just like your gonna stand on your own two feet. Make mistakes in life so you can learn from them. Don't want to be perfect all the time. We grow throught the mistakes we make.

Allow yourself to make mistakes. Be what you want to be not what you are expected to be. Because expect the unexpected. Allow yourself some fun because one day you might regret no allowing yourself to have fun.