6. physical therapy with him

I wake up to an uncomfortable feeling in my ears. I touch them and feel that I still have my earphones in. I remove them and sit up right. I glance at the clock and see it's just past 7. I stretch and hear a satisfy pop.

I stretch a bit more and let out a groan that sounds similar to a grizzly bear and wolf mating. Don't even know what that sounds like but that's the best way to describe it.

I wipe the sleep of my face and stare into nothingness. I put my glasses on and take my phone out of the charger and decide to play a game called 'candy crush' or something like that. I play it and what feels like what for minutes. I am interrupted when someone coughs or clears there throat . I decide to ignore it until someone taps my shoulder.

I look up and see Dr Lauren. I glance at the clock and see it was 9:31. Wow this game is addictive. I though I only play for 5 minutes but actually play for over two hours. I blush embarrassed and put my phone down.

"Sorry I didn't see you there" I say and add a chuckle at the end. I gave her a sheepish smile and she just smile and let out a little laugh. She clears her throat and stays silent for a while before she decide to break the silence.

After a few days of talking. I finally talked normal. I didn't think it would happen thay fast. I even started talking to myself. Dr Lauren was right.

"Looks who"s talking normal again. Well who's excited to start the road to start walking. Well I finally figured out the schedule for your physical therapy sessions that I think you are ready  but there is a possibility that your schedule will change" she says a little bit excited. I remember the event of the last time I tried to talk and let out a little laugh. She looks at me strangely.

"I feel like trying to walk. I even regained full feeling of my legs." There was a dull tingle, occasional pins and needl

"Well since you learnt your lesson. Let's take you to your session" Did she just make a joke or well at least tried to. I chuckled to not make things awkward. She smiled and went outside.

A few minutes later she came back with a wheelchair and she called a nurse but came in a very large male doctor.

Well I let you do whatever you want to me

Damn this guy was ripped. Toned arms, he made his scrubs look like a weekend outfit his top hugged his arms. I looked up and they noticed I was staring him. Dr Lauren laughed and the doctor smirked.

If he was my physical therapy doctor and he touched me right now, my legs would give out. Since I can't use my legs I'll just sit and stare. He came closer. He smiled. Fuck he smelled good. Like can heaven be a scent but if it was he be wearing it.

"Hi my name is Doctor Kyle Jones and I'll be your Physical therapist for your program. I have the most successful patient recovery rate and you are going to recovery very soon with my help" he's said and his voice was smooth yet deep and did I hear a little accent.

Collin Chambers Jones has a nice ring to it.

"Okay well I'm Collin and I guess you already know that. Were are you from" I had to ask so could know where this gorgeousness came from and can I get another him if he doesn't work out.

"Well I'm originally from Germany but my family moved to America when I was 16" he's German and he's hot. I think I might go to Germany just to see if there more of him there. If I was a girl I wouldn't mind having his children or being able to be with that.

Oh shit. Well I couldnt, could I. But how. Okay I suddenly came to the realisation that I'm gay. I'm not even close to bisexual, I'm gay. Okay maybe I'm not going to say it out loud.