8. testing him

I know, ingnoring Dr Jones was wrong because he didn't do anything but try to help me.

"Im sorry I know you didnt do anything but I just didnt feel like talking. The best way I deal with my emotions is through silence or not talking. So im sorry" I apologised to him. Its good that I realise my mistake.

"Well its fine Collin and I forgive you" we stay in complete silence. Not the awkward silence the comfortable silence.

The one that makes you at peace. Dr Jones continues to push me until we reach a room with a desk. On that desk was a pen ,pencil, ruler and eraser.

There was a women probably in her early 50's. Her salt and pepper hair in a tight bun. With pencil in her hair. Her glasses balancing on her nose and her caramel brown eyes staring at me. She had that elderly and kind vibe to her.

"Hello Collin. My name is Doctor Alicia Garcia and I'm going to evaluate your test when your done. The test contains both general and book based questions. Its will measure your psychological thinking or how you solve problems. if you pass when you are released you can go back to school "

At least if I pass I will be able to go back home and also school. Maybe I was popular.

I nod. Dr Garcia smiles at me. Doctor Jones and Garcia wishes me luck before they leave me in the room alone .

First question

If Andy's age is x and Amanda's 2x how old is andy. Andy will be Amanda's age in 4 year but Amanda will be 4 years older than andy. How old is andy and Amanda.

Well thats question is simple. Couldnt they have given me harder questions. Each question I look at. The answers come naturally to me. I complete the test under and hour.

I sit back and relax and wait for Doctor Garcia to come back. 30 minutes later. Doctor Garcia walks in and shes surprised .

"Your finished already that test is two hours long"

"Actually I finished it almost half an hour ago" I didnt want to get cocky and say the test was super easy and turns out I failed.

"Well Collin , I'll call a nusre to help you back to your room" she picks up my test and smiles. She walks out and comes back in a nurse.

She pushes me back to my room and helps me sit back on my bed. I pull my phone out of the charger and switch it on. No missed call or text that I received from my parents.

I decide to go clean my face. Its been a while since I shave or wash my hair.
I pull myself out of bed and use the wheelchair to bring myself to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and see my stubble has comes back. I spend the 10 minutes grooming myself.

I decide to cut my hair. Its still going to be long but maybe a bit more manageable long.

I cut my hair and it maybe mid back. Its no longer touching my ass. I wash it one more time to get ride of the excess hair and tie it into a messy bun. I look at the mirror and see my very gorgeous face. I would totally date me.

I roll out of my room and see crutches and there is a little note attached to it. I take the note and read it

I know mom and dad couldnt
So I thought I would.
Brier

P.s I hope you like the colour its custom made

I smile at the note. At least my brother cares for me. I'll test them out tomorrow. I pick up a crutch and see "Collin" is written on them and it also has intricate designs. I almost cry. Who am kidding I'm alone and no one is going to see me.