4. the end of him(part 4)

I turn around around and my breath hitches and he smirks. I am alone with K.C. He comes closer to the point I can feel his warmth radiating off of him. We stand there silent and he finally speak up.

"Hey" I managed to say. I didn't stutter.

"So.." He trails of waiting for me to speak but I don't know what to say

"So....." I repeat what he said and we stare at each other and laugh. I don't know what funny but I'm laughing. He both stop laughing and we are faced with awkward silence.

He coughs. I look at him. "I'm so sorry Collin" he apoligized. Wait? Why would he apologize when he didnt do anything wrong.

"why are you apologi-" I was cut of when something is poured on me. I feel it traveling down my body. I look up and I see a person with a bucket of what I hoping for my sanity is paint. Its not paint. Its to slippery. I look around and see people with there phone out. How come I didn't see them.

I look back at K.C and I see he was about to speak but he was interrupted when Calista stands next to him. She smirks

"I told you I'll get you back. Paybacks a bitch isn't it" she laughs and faces K.C and gives him a sloppy kiss on the lips. I just felt my heart break. I stood there frozen not knowing what to do at that moment

I feel my tears threatening to come out not here my conscious tell me. I find everything in me to move and get out of there

I turn and run. I hear Calista say "Bye bye bitch". I hear people laughing but I dont pay attention, the only thing I see is the door. I sprint to the door. I send Mateo and Cassie a text telling them I can't take them home.

I run to my car. Didn't notice how heavy it started to rain. I stand there hoping that thing they poured on me would was off.

"Collin!" K.C shout.

"What do you want from me! Was embarrassing me not enough for you! Are you here to finish me of! Kick me while down, like your little buddies do!" I shouted in the rain.

The look in his eyes. I didn't pay attention because I was hurt. I love K.C and he just broke my heart. He just had to do that with Calista.

"Collin I'm sorry!" He said. He sorry. I scoffed at him.

"Sorry is not going to fix this. I can't believe I actually allowed myself to fall in love with you" the words came out before I could even stop them.

I couldn't see him properly. I was blinded by the rain and the salty tears the ran down my face.

"Wait you love me" he said. Fuck I can't believe I just said that. This is next level internal embarrassment.

"Not anymore just leave me alone!" all I wanted was to be alone but couldn't go home. I start the car and drive.

"Collin!" I heard him shout. But I continued to drive. I couldn't see anything in the rain. I drive for what feels like hours but only minutes.

I'm about to turn when I see headlights that belonged to a truck in front on me. I couldn't do anything. I couldn't stop or back away. I was simply frozen.

Many things where going off in my head. The loudest thing at that moment the running in my mind was so I guess this is the end. Time seemed to slow down. The only thing I could see was the head light in front of me. I didn't even get a chance to tell my parents I love them or anything. I'm about to die and I can't even stop it.

What a great way to start school. At least I told one person I loved them. I should have never went to that fucking party.

Third person p.o.v